Unexpected Results

(A/N: This is Alexis Taint and this is what she looks like, but I don't own this picture. It belongs to my friend).

Ten days of Hell

***

Alexis's POV

I woke up. I opened my crimson eyes and found myself in an apartment room. I was lying on my bed. I looked over the time and it says 10:45 pm.

The last thing I remember after me and Angel Dust we're done on stage, we got beaten up by Valentino for fucking things up. I didn't know what happened but, what I remember when Valentino first abused Angel Dust, I tried to be determined to save him, but I was blacked out when I was knocked out by Valentino.

"Oh, good. You're awake." I heard a voice. I spun my head and saw a familiar skeleton guy with black and white, his attire consists of a white jacket with a hood over a black long-sleeved shirt and several white attachments and white fluff on the hood, black shorts with white X's on each leg, and white shoes with X are on them. I see him wearing a gold heart locket and a black and white tattered cape, a small, fragile knife capable of corrupting codes itself if it does not break in the process. I knew it was Cross.

"Oh, it's you." I said, revealing my smile, "What happened to me?"

"Angel told me that you tried to save him, but you were knocked out before I came to save you both," Cross told me.

I smiled again. "Thank you, Cross."

"Hn."

Cross's POV

When Alexis was awakened, Angel Dust brought some dinner for us until he saw her gain her consciousness. He quickly placed the trade on the table and ran towards her.

"Lexi! You're okay!" Angel cried out as he hugged her tightly.

I watched her hugging him back. I looked away as I didn't mind at all while crossing my arms across my chest.

"Are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm feeling okay. Thank you for your concern." Alexis said.

"No problem, sugar tits. Anyways, that guy like Cross is out the knight in shining armor." I saw him winking his left eye at me as I looked away from him.

"Stop it..." I muttered in a tone of voice.

"Oh, come on, Crossy! You're the one who saved us from Val." He said as he kept flirting with me like that.

I then interrupted as he slapped his hand away. "Alright, I have a question. How come you two never quit your jobs?"

The two of them looked away with a sad look on their faces. I never knew why Valentino has abused them, making them his slaves. It looks like they've been through a lot as much as I do. Even though, my boss, Nightmare, sometimes abused me, owning me and using me as his tool. Valentino was even way worse than Nightmare.

"How come?" I repeatedly determine.

"We wish we could, but Valentino will kill us if we quit our jobs." Angel Dust said, sounded so scared.

"Then do it! I don't care what Valentino will do to you both. I don't care you guys are scared or not. Don't let him haunt you both down. If you two don't want to work in Porn Studio, then quit your job. The more you guys get, you two will find a better job, so Valentino won't harm you guys again. I promise."

I saw them looking at each others' faces with concern. I knew they were still scared. I stood up and continued, "Angel, Alexis, I've been having a hard time, too. I had to go through this while dealing with my boss Nightmare. I never get scared or anything. I'm tough and strong. That's why it doesn't bother me. Nightmare can do what he wants with me. I can defend myself from him or talk straight out for him. That's all it matters, it doesn't mean I was being abused or anything."

"So what you're saying is... You've been having a hard time with your boss?" Alexis asked.

Cross nodded. "Yes. Not all the time. I sometimes got scared when I didn't see him coming for me."

"Then what are we gonna do? Valentino and Vox will find us here."

"Well, he won't. Tomorrow we'll go to Hazbin Hotel. I want you guys to take me there." I said as I frowned at them.

"That's a deal, loveable boy." Angel Dust winked his left eye at me, making me blush more in embarrassment.

"Alright, you guys. It's time to bed. We have a long day tomorrow." Alexis said before we could go to bed.

"Okay." We said. Then all three of us went to bed instantly.

Alexis's POV / Nightmare

I had a nightmare. The worst nightmare. My worst nightmare was when me and Angel we're done dancing on the stage, we got ourselves in trouble for fucking things up. How could we do wrong? While we tried to fix things up, Valentino suddenly slapped Angel in the face, making him fall to the ground.

"Angel!" I called out his name.

I watched him getting beaten up to death by Valentino until something came up to me. I was determined to save my best friend from my boss. When I tried to stop him, Valentino hit me in the face, then I knocked out on the table until I blacked out.

"You stupid bitch! This has nothing to do with you! This is just me and Angel!" He growled at me before he continued to hurt Angel.

"Angel! Val, stop!"

***

I woke up from the nightmare. I panted heavily as I was covered in sweat. I checked out the time and see it was three in the morning.

"Having a bad dream?" A familiar voice said.

I turned my head and saw Cross was sitting on the chair, looking awaken. I wondered why he didn't sleep. It reminds me of a movie that watches a person in their sleep which creeps me out.

"Yeah. How come you never asleep?"

"I had chronic insomnia. That's why I couldn't fall asleep." Cross said.

"Do you have anxiety?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Depression?"

"No?"

I sighed.

"Just rest. I'll keep an eye on you guys for a while." Cross said before I can go back to bed.

"Okay." Then I rested my head on the pillow and went back to sleep not knowing Cross was talking to himself but I saw him talking to a strange little kid with black-and-white clothing with white hair.