The Proposal

Seven Days of Hell

***

Lucille's POV

He had put me on the spot in front of Cross, my family, my friends, and even everyone! I can't believe I was being proposed to by Alastor who asked me to marry him! I gulped as my forehead are heating up with sweats. I glanced into my eyes and saw my family were shocked, especially my dad who freaks out a lot. I glanced my eyes at Cross alongside Chara who was shocked as well. I glanced back at Alastor without hesitation.

He smirked. "Well? Is it yes or no?"

"Um... W-well... Well... Well..." I stuttered as I kept glancing at my eyes. I saw my dad begging me not to do this. Of course, he was shaking his head with no.

"Remember our deal, my dear. You said you didn't want to rule over the kingdom, so you have to trust and do as I say." He whispered, grinning at me.

I have no choice...

"Yes, Alastor! Yes, I will!" I said sweating out with bullets. I pretended that I was happy that I was going to Alastor. I forced myself with a fake smile as well. However, Dad started to freak out more often.

"Wonderful, darling!" Alastor exclaimed happily. He stood up and put the ring on my finger. I turned my head and saw Cross was worried for me. I turned my head back and faced Alastor more. So everyone cheered for our ceremony as I faked a smile.

"Lucille! Is this why you've been trying to tell us all this time after you announced us for your song!?"

I was confused. "What!? No, Dad! That's not what I meant!"

"Well, we just want to know what this relationship is about! How long has been going between you two?" Dad protested.

"But, Dad! We just me--"

"Mr. and Mrs. Magne. Lucille and I have been together for a year, so that is why we wanted to announce to you all about our proposal." Alastor interrupted with a smile.

"What!?" Dad shouted in shock.

"What!?" I shouted, too.

"What!?" Cross and Chara said the same with sweatdrops.

"What!?" Everyone shouted.

"Hell, no! I just met him yesterday! There has nothing to do with it!" I shouted in anger.

"So this is all about your relationship with Alastor. I thought you guys were asexuals and I don't understand what you're talking about." Dad argued.

"Oh, Lucifer. Luce was just confused, but I'm telling you the truth. Lucille and I have been a couple for a year, so I asked her to be my wife." Alastor said.

"I refuse! You are not marrying my younger daughter and that's final!" Dad declared.

"Daddy, I'm sure Lulu will be the fine wife, which I'm happy for her. But I ask her why she didn't tell me before I've met him." Charlie said.

I couldn't take it anymore. This is so much. So much for me. Everyone was murmuring and whispering as they watched Dad argued with Alastor and Charlie, including me. It was like a voice in my head when it's keep whispering and muttering.

"Lulu, I can't believe you've been keeping a secret from us and I want you to tell us the truth."

"ENOUGH!" I screamed as I transformed into my demon form. My tears are falling down my face. I gritted my teeth sharply and I can't explain this to my dad. Everyone was shocked to see me like this. Right now, I am going to tell them the truth.