Cross' Secret Revealed

One Day of Hell

***

Cross' POV

We were ready to leave before I needed to finish my mission to destroy as Nightmare asked me to. So Epic and Michael brought us a new van when we'll be able to fit in there, which we're happy. But at least I was shocked to see how the van looked so cool and shining. While I was staring at it, Michael and Epic approached us before saying goodbye to us.

"Hey, bruh! At least you're gonna say thank you for the van. It would be found to us." Epic said, smiling at me.

I chuckled. "Yeah, thanks."

Then Lucille appeared before leaving. "Thanks for everything, Michael. We really do appreciate your help."

Michael smiled at her. "Of course, anytime. But if anything was over, you guys can come to visit us anytime you want."

"Please kill me..." Husk groaned in annoyance, wanting to leave Heaven.

"Okay!" Lucille said happily.

"Well, we won't say goodbye forever. We like it here." Angel Dust said, smiling.

"I hope you don't flirt with the other dudes, Angie," I muttered angrily at him, glaring at him while glancing my eyes at him.

"We'd be glad if you can do that for us, Michael," Alexis said.

Michael smiled, giving us a thump up. "I'll deal with that. Good luck you gu--" Suddenly, when we were interrupted, we heard a crashing noise coming from outside and we heard screaming, which threaten us.

We checked the window and who it was. I widened my eyes when I never believed what I saw. It's the Murder Time Sans Trio! Dust, Killer, and Horror! Those three had beaten me down a long time ago before they sent me to Hell with a mission. I was scared if they find out that I was working for them for almost four years.

"Oh, no... They're here..." I whispered, panickily.

"Cross! We know you're here! We all know you're here with your new friends!" Killer yelled out for me when my friends became confused and began to stare at me.

"C, who is this guy? And why are they after us?" Lucille asked me.

I looked away when guilt built up in my body. I needed to lie to them, so they won't know about my secrets. "I'll explain later..."

"Hey, Cross! Why don't you join us!? We just killed off the spree!" Horror called out when we gasped in fear as we saw the male's body laid in the pile of blood.

"No... God will kill them if they did terrible sin..." I muttered in fear. I could feel sins are crawling over me when I couldn't take it much longer. I looked over and ask them, "Where's God? Was He supposed to banish them from Heaven?"

"He'll know," Michael answered.

"He'll know!? Michael, we need to do something fast! We can't let them kill off the other angels!" I argued, pointing at where my so-called friends were killing them.

"I'm afraid there is nothing we can do but to stop them," Michael muttered sadly.

I groaned in anger. "You coward! I thought God will be the only one to stop them! If they don't stop them, then I will!"

When I asked Chara to teleport me to the Murder Time Sans Trios, we quickly teleported and one of my friends tried to stop me from leaving me.

"Cross, no!" Lucille yelled out for me.