Cross To The Rescue

Ten days of Hell

***

Warning: there will be strong language and rape attempts. If you guys feel uncomfortable, just read the part of how Cross saves Angel and Alex from Val.

Cross's POV

I was in the hallway waiting for Alexis and Angel Dust to arrive soon after the show was done, but I knew something isn't right. So I began to check the dressing room until I found Angel Dust was being abused by the same guy from before and so was Alexis who was being abused and unconscious as well.

"You two are gonna get back here and dance until I get all the money you two owe me!" A guy growled at him as he gives Angel Dust another slap in the face.

"Ow! I fucking can't now because you've fucked my face up!"

"Shut up! I don't fucking care about your face!" He yelled as he punched him in the face.

I widened my eyes a bit when I saw this guy was beating Angel Dust up. Why do I care? Angel Dust was the one who flirts and tries to molest me like that! I couldn't stand watching them getting abused.

"How many times are you going to fuck up before you learn your fucking place!?"

Then I saw Angel Dust punched this guy in the face that made him grunt in pain, which I'm surprised he can defend himself from him. His heart-shaped sunglasses were shattered. Suddenly I saw an evil smirk on his face as he chuckled.

"Oh, baby."

Angel Dust trembled in fear. "I didn't mean to, Valentino..."

"That's a shame," Valentino said as I learned his name. I saw him texting with someone as I expected. I knew he needed someone to punish Angel Dust. I saw smoke tentacles that surround Angel Dust as he was being tied up.

"No, no, no, no, no, no! Please! Please!" Angel Dust pleaded with him, then I saw him being pinned against the wall.

"There is no please anymore, baby. I've been so patient with you and your excusive bullshit. I've killed bitches for doing tenths times of the shit you've pulled. Daddy's done. I own you, Angel Cakes. When I say 'dance' you say, 'yes Val'. When I say 'suck a dick' you say, 'yes val'. That's the way it's always been and that's all you're gonna know from now on."

Then I saw a television guy approached them with an evil smirk. "Shall we get started?"

"No, Daddy!" Angel Dust pleaded.

I had enough with this bullshit. I glanced my eyes at XChara who gave me a nod with a signal then I summoned my blade and interrupted their fun time. The two bastards were in shock of seeing me slashing them apart. I had a cold shoulder. I landed on the ground and stood in front of them.

"Who the fuck are you?"

I stared at them. "If you ever touch him again, I will kill you."

"Hm, I see now. So you're Angel Dust's friend, right? We've never seen you before. Do you really think you can be a fucking hero in order to protect him? Well, not in chance in hell!"

I scoffed softly. I summoned my blade into a spawn bone before I could attack them. "You're nothing but a moth whore."

"Don't you fucking dare talk to Val like that, you skeleton freak!" A television guy shouted at me.

"Calm down Vox. I thought it would be fun to have a match." Valentino said with a smirk.

I chuckled. "You asked for it." Without a warning, they didn't see what I was doing. I teleported behind them then knocked them out so cold. Angel Dust was shocked of seeing me.

"You saved me...! Thank you! Thank you so much!" He cried out as he ran towards me and embraced me. I didn't hesitate or embrace back. I gave him a confused look. Suddenly, he pulled my face and kissed me on my lips that made my eyes gone widen. I pushed him away.

"What the hell, Angel!? What was that for?" I asked in anger.

"Giving you my gratitude, my knight in shining armor."

I blushed heavily. "Uuuum..."

"But right now. We need to take Alexis with us then go to the apartment, or else Val and Vox will be awakened."

I nodded. I carried the unconscious Alexis in a bridal style. "Okay. Let's get the hell out of this place."