The Gate Door of Hell

One Day of Hell

***

Cross' POV

After I explained everything, everyone seemed to be shocked but understand why I didn't like working with Nightmare and his henchmen. At first, Vaggie was mad at me but understood my feelings. King Lucifer and Lilith were shocked when they didn't know I wasn't from the Imp Town. They knew I wasn't lying. I told them the truth. They understood me. I have also explained my backstory as well. They felt bad for me but felt happy that I changed to be a better person because of my boyfriend Dream.

Lucifer then sighed deeply as he placed his hand onto his face. "I don't know how to say this, but we understand that you are not our enemy who was sent on a mission to destroy our home and kidnapped our daughter for information. I must say you've been having a rough time by wanting to escape from your hellhole home. I figured you were a good person, Cross."

I sighed, smiling a bit. "Thanks, Lucifer, but I have to follow Nightmare's orders to destroy this place, but you guys have changed my life forever and I still wanted to be free from this shitty hellhole."

"We're sorry about what happened to you, Cross," Charlie said, placing her hand onto my left shoulder.

"It's okay, Charlie. I have stayed tough for deserving being punished by Nightmare and the Murder Time Trio. I still want to see Dream."

Vaggie smiled at me and said, "You'll see him again one day. We'll figure out how to help you escape from your bastard boss."

I smiled back at her. "Thank you, Vaggie."

"Cross..."

"Yeah?" I asked when I spun around and faced Charlie and her parents.

She gave me a sad look and said, "We still need to find Lulu. She's still missing."

I sighed heavily when I clenched my left fist tightly. I have been thinking about my best friend when I remembered she told me she had hated me after I revealed my secrets. I won't give up on finding her.

Then I spoke, "We'll find her, but we still need to stop Alastor."

Lucille's POV

After we escaped from Alastor and his new kingdom, we ended up going to a beautiful place that I have never seen before. Ink and I landed on a small sand island and looked over the ocean. This whole place was filled with dusk, looks like the sun is setting.

I looked around with an amazing look then I faced him and ask him, "Where are we?"

"Someplace where me and Error made a truce." Ink responded.

"I can see that, but what is this place?" I said, kept looking around, "That looks like we were landing on a small island. Are we stuck?"

He chuckled. "No, we're not stuck here. This is just a small island that I didn't know about."

"Hm, okay then. Now can you tell me about Cross' past?" I asked nicely.

"Sure, but if I tell you why I'll have to start at where I met him, but it'll probably take too much of your time."

I start contemplating if I want to hear the backstory of Cross, but how Ink meets Cross. Even though Cross didn't want us to know his backstory but it would be different coming from this guy.

*The artist version of XTale!Sans looks like he wants to talk to someone

Listen

Nope