A Hellish Love Story

Two Days of Hell

***

Warning: there will be a very long ass chapter and a flashback love story of Husker and Alexis, also this chapter contains strong language, violence, and sexual content. chalastorfan, you have been warned. I hope you'll like this.

Husk's POV / Flashback

Eight Days Ago Before This Shit Happens...

I was busy working at the bar while offering my best friend, Alastor, an alcoholic beer. I was grumpy and tired of Alastor's shitty work with the princess. Well, let's just I got annoyed by his bullshit. I was cleaning the dishes until I saw a certain bat figure came into the entrance room when I widened my eyes in shock. I never knew who came here! It's Alexis Taint!

Yes, I'm a huge fan of Alexis Taint, but don't give me wrong, I fucking love her to death that doesn't mean I'm in love with her... right?

"Hi, welcome to the Happy Hotel! You must be Alexis Taint, nice to meet you." Charlie greeted her happily with a handshake.

Alexis chuckled with a smile and a sweat look on her face. "Nice to meet you, too." She responded, "You must be Charlotte Magne, the Princess of Hell."

"That's me!" Charlie exclaimed with an eye wink and smile, "I worked for the hotel. I hope you enjoy it."

"Thank you, Charlotte," Alexis said. Before she could enter the elevator, she spun around and glanced her crimson eyes at her while I was watching her walking by. "And by the way, there is a new guy named Cross coming over to the hotel, so I hope you don't mind letting him stay at the hotel."

"Oh, I don't mind at all. He can stay here any time he wants. I'll put him on my list" She replied.

Alexis chuckled as I loved her voice. "Once again, thank you."

When she entered the elevator, I can hear her exclaiming happily about 'this Cross guy'. I frowned at that, getting annoyed. Even though I was a bit drunk after drinking some whisky.

"Oh, boy! I can't wait to meet this Cross guy!" Charlie said happily, walking ahead until she went back to work.

***

After seeing Alexis coming in, I see those two coming into my bar. I wouldn't mind letting them drink and hang out in the bar, which reminds me of having them as friends. So I listened to their conversations while too busy rubbing a plate with a rag.

"So you're having a drink, too?" Lucille, the Blood Princess of Hell and the younger sister of Charlie, asked.

I heard Cross sighed. "Yep."

Then I finally approached us. "What can I get you two?"

"We'd like to get wine, please," Lucille ordered with a frown look.

"What the fuck ever," I muttered who sounded so busy as I brought them two drinks. I saw Cross took a first sip of the drink, hoping he doesn't get too drunk.

"So, princess, weren't you too young to get a drink?" Cross questioned her.

She shook her head. "Nope. I'm twenty-one years old. I'm allowed to get a drink. What about you?"

He sighed softly as I saw him frowning. "It's nothing." Cross said, "Just don't drink too much, okay, kiddo?"

She gave me a glaring look on her face. "I'm not a kid anymore, idiot! I'm a woman now and I'm twenty-one years old."