A Deal With The Demon

Nine Days of Hell

***

Lucille's POV

"Hey, sis."

"Yeah?" I asked her. I got up from the chair after I was done eating dinner. I faced her while standing around.

"Is it okay if I can show you to your new room? I've made it for you." Charlie said kindly.

I smiled at her. "Sure, Charlie."

"Or maybe I can take her with me if you want me to." It was Alastor who interrupted us as I glared at him. I crossed my arms across my chest.

Charlie smiled at him. "Sure."

"Seriously, sis?" I started to argue.

"Luce, it would be best if Alastor will look after you. After all, he'll be your best friend." Charlie suggested to me as she smiled at me.

I groaned. "Fine..." I muttered in anger, "Let's go, grandpa."

"Of course, darling!" Alastor exclaimed happily. Then he leads me to my room but headed towards the elevator where I can be trapped there with him. When we were inside the elevator, I began to ignore him while waiting for the elevator to stop within a few seconds.

"So, Lucille, I know that you're ignoring me, but I noticed you're different from your older sister."

I scoffed, rolling my gray eyes. I crossed my arms across my chest. "So what?"

"Just curious. She seems to care about you as much as your family and friends. I have a question to ask you: do you truly care about your sister?"

I sighed, closing my eyes. "Yeah."

"If so, what if I can help you rule over Hell?" Alastor asked me with a grim look.

I blinked. "You... can help me?"

"Yes, darling! After all, I'm the Radio Demon who kills the other demons and the Overlord." Alastor said.

"Wait! What? You're the Radio Demon?"

"I'm the Overlord as well." Alastor reminded me.

"I see." I muttered nervously, "What do you want to help me for ruling the kingdom?"

"Well, my dear, if I can help you, how about we make a deal?" Alastor said, grinning.

"A deal?" I asked with a sweatdrop.

"Indeed, darling. Once we made a deal, I'll help you rule over the kingdom." He said.

I frowned at him. "But how are you going to do that?"

"Well, we're going to pretend that we're dating and then we'll get married quicker and sooner we'll rule over Hell and then we'll get divorced, and then you'll be free to do whatever you want." He explained it to me.

"What will happen to my parents?" I asked, worried.

He chuckled, smirking evilly. "You'll see, my dear."

"Huh?" I asked in confusion.

"Oh, nothing. So it's a deal?" Alastor asked as he raised his hand towards me when a green glowed brighter.

I gulped nervously. I gathered up my courage as I didn't know what will happen to my parents after I've made a deal with him. Then I took his hand and shook it gently.

"Deal," I said. Finally, when everything was done, I knew this elevator has been broken since he and I were having this strange conversation. So after all, it opened. I was so confused but scared. When I was about to head out to the hallway, I felt his grip took my hand quickly.

"Oh, and one more thing, my dear: after we made a deal, you have to do as I say when we pretended that we're a couple and nothing else happened. Am I clear, dear?"

I sweatdropped. "Yeeeaaah... Okay, sure."

"Great! But before you go--"

"What!?" I wailed in anger.

"There's something I wanted to give you advice."

"Huh? What advice?" Suddenly, I felt my lips were being touched by his. I knew I was being kissed by Alastor. When he let go of my lips, I was shocked while staring at him.

He chuckled. "You, my dear, will be entertainment!"

I was confused AGAIN. "Entertainment?

"Come along, darling, let me take you to your new room," Alastor suggested as he leads me to my room as I never knew what was going on with him. So after that, I was in my room and think of what's going to happen in the future.

Alastor's POV

As I brought her to her new room, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I thought she is going my victim, but I knew on that day I secretly have a crush on her. I don't know what's got into me, but I was going to rule over Hell to dispose of the Magne Family. No. I am asexual and I am not supposed to be loved by someone else or being touched, but I knew when love is born.

Cross's POV

I was in my room laying on the comfortable bed as I was staring at the ceiling. I had a small present for my boyfriend Dream for our anniversary. Well, we've been together for two years and the anniversary will be coming up next month. I opened it and revealed the golden heart-shaped locket. Opening the locket, there was a photo of us when we went on our first date. That was a great memory back then.

I smiled at the sight and sighed at that. "One day, Sunshine." I said, "We'll be together again."

After that, I tucked it back into my pocket, and then I went back to see, so I hope I won't make a deal with Chara who always keeping me awake and trying to kill me every night.