The Massacre Party

Seven Days of Hell

***

Cross's POV

When we went to the mall, we went to go to the store called Hell Commodore Tuxedo, so we could buy ourselves suits before going to the party. I felt a little embarrassed to do this, so I'll have to give it a try. When we entered the store, Angel Dust has brought me the tux suit.

"Hey, try this on, C. You'll like this." Angel Dust said as he passed me the clothes.

I sweatdropped. "Okay."

Then I entered the mens' room and began to try it on. I took off my clothes and was ready to put this suit on. Within a few minutes, I was struggling to put my suit on as Chara was laughing at me and pointing at me, which I'm pissed at him.

"Oh, Cross! This is hilarious! You should've seen your face when you're struggling!" Chara laughed more as I began to growl in anger.

"Shut the fuck up, Chara!" I yelled as I blasted him with my gaster blaster that it caused to destroy the whole room. Chara was covered in black dust. I now laughed at him for blasting his ass up. Even though he is in his phantom and he doesn't get blasted. Well, that should teach him a lesson.

"You okay in there, C?" Angel Dust called out for me.

"Yeah, but I need your help," I called back, still struggling to put my suit on.

"You need my help?"

"Yeah," I said. So he came in here and so saw me tangle up with my outfits. He started to laugh as same as Chara did before. I began to glare at him.

"Oh, C. Look at you! You're rumbled like a helpless child." He laughed out.

"Will you help me already!?" I snapped.

"Okay, love. Let me help you." Then he helps me put my suit on as he redoes them immediately as he reput me on with the clothes on. After that, he was done putting them on. He stared at me with lust as I wore my new outfits.

(A/N: This is what Cross's outfits look like).