50

The alchemist Li Ying looked for was named Qi Shi, not a serious alchemist. Of course, the serious alchemist would only persuade Li Ying to let go of his obsession.

Liu Ziru has been very uncomfortable with him.

He is a caring person of Li Ying. He has seen many things that Li Ying has done over the years. In his opinion, this alchemist has just made up a beautiful lie for Li Ying and used this lie to turn him into a human being. No ghost or ghost, eventually sending him to death.

And Li Ying even willingly.

Where is such a stupid child, such an obvious lie, he believed it, and Master Qi had said that the ending of this world would not change, he died with hope, but there was no substantial change in all this.

The so-called fantasy world only lives in his heart.

Sincerity is spirit, if you believe it, you won't believe it. Such ambiguity can actually deceive him.

Liu Ziru always thought this way, before he heard the voice calling for Li Ying from the underground palace.

Yun Qingci's voice is very distinctive, like the cranes and phoenixes above the nine heavens, even the best at imitating sounds can't imitate it, so even if he has been in ancient times for twelve years, Liu Ziru can still hear it.

He was pulled out by Master Qi, and after staggering to his feet, his face paled and said: "Just now, that's..."

"It's Empress Yun." Master Qi glanced at the stars in the sky, and said: "No wonder I see the stars today are wrong, Hong Luan seven kills move at the same time, I think your majesty has been obsessed too deeply, which attracted the empress's soul. "

"what?!"

Qi Shixing walked to the house of the mausoleum and said: "Your Majesty has always believed that he can come back. Even if I told him that the outcome of this life will not change, he still believes that, in your opinion, sincerity is a lie. But in his opinion, this is the only life-saving straw he can grasp."

"When the light was red, he went back... Is this true or not?"

"You believe it is true, and you don't believe it is false."

Liu Ziru was dumb: "What's the matter with the queen?"

"I don't know about this. I don't know when he followed his Majesty. Maybe he has witnessed all the things his Majesty has done for him. Now he is determined to chase after him. It's just these seven kills..." he He glanced at the sky again, and raised his eyebrows slightly: "It's a fate."

Liu Ziru also vaguely knows about the natal chart. If Hongluan meets a star that changes like the Seven Kills, he will never die, be indifferent, and love and hate. He has read some cases in the past, saying that if the husband and wife palace is The appearance of Qingyang or Seven Kills alone, it must be the appearance of the Shenli or the simply and the separation.

And if Hongluan meets seven kills or meets Qingyang in the husband and wife palace, it must be a marriage change and a lifelong quarrel.

"Then the current queen, will the majesty who leave when the light is red, or the majesty who is left behind?"

"Seven kills... hard to say." The alchemist also looked a little confused. Seeing the old prisoner in front of him with a sad face, he calmed down and said, "But with the red luan, the ending will not be too bad."

The lid of the coffin was tightly closed, and the sarcophagus contained only the light from the body after it was lit.

Yun Qingci's eyes were red.