27

Yun Qingci didn't care about him.

Li Ying is a rare drinker, so he must figure it out. Otherwise, with Li Ying's caution, if he wants to figure it out again, he doesn't know it's the year of the monkey.

He never denied Li Ying's ability, and he knew that even if he was reborn, if he really met the reborn Li Ying, he might not be his opponent.

This matter is very important to him, it has something to do with his family, and the hatred he can't let go of.

"Yes, I know." Li Ying said with cold sweat on his forehead, "Aci, I have a pain, a headache."

He has a headache when he drinks, and the more he drinks, the more pain he gets.

Yun Qingci only felt that the last layer of window paper was about to be broken. Regardless of him, he held on to Li Ying more tightly, breathing tightly: "Li Ying, are you from eight years later?"

Li Ying closed his eyes heavily.

His expression was painful and struggling, as if thinking hard for a long time, then he muttered: "No, Aci, it's not."

Yun Qingci suddenly released the strength in his hand.

Liu Ziru only saw what he said when he suddenly approached Li Ying, and then suddenly said something inexplicably. He suddenly sighed, feeling like he had broken some secret.

But before he had time to think more, he took a few steps forward and said: "The Queen doesn't know something. Your Majesty often has headaches these days. He has gone to the hospital to get a few back needles. At this moment, he said that the headaches are definitely not a fake."

Yun Qingci nodded.

Of course he knew that Li Ying was not a fake.

Moreover, he just asked in a very ordinary way whether Li Ying had seen him after jumping off the building. He didn't think that Li Ying in his previous life would suddenly have a headache because of mentioning his body. Since he dared to kill him, wouldn't he dare to kill him? Face him?

Besides, Li Ying, who was drunk, never lied.

Since he said he didn't come from eight years later, he must not be.

Why do you have a headache now?

Yun Qingci raised his eyebrows. Seeing his painful and sweaty appearance, he still stood up and said, "Pass the doctor to see."

Liu Ziru saw him walking towards the screen, and his heart twitched, and said, "The Queen."

Yun Qingci turned his face to look at him.

He is really a person who dares to love and hate. When he loves, he is crazy, and when he is letting go, he is calm and gentle. Liu Ziru sighed and said, "The queen will allow your majesty to stay here today."

"Yeah." Seeing Li Ying's appearance, he can only sleep here, Yun Qing resigned: "Help in first."

Yinxi and Jin Huan came forward and helped Li Ying, who was in pain, onto the bed.

Then Liu Ziru came to see Yun Qingci, who sat aside and said, "What are you doing in a daze, picking off his clothes, do you want him to sleep like this?"

Liu Ziru: "..."

Didn't you always do this before?

Liu Ziru was a father and a mother, a cow and a horse. He resigned to undress for Li Ying, but suddenly he grabbed his arm and was thrown away heavily.