19

The charcoal fire in the hollow copper furnace was bright red.

The emperor stood silently, staring at his empress quietly.

He just came out of the warm room and entered the warm room with the burning earth dragon, standing in front of him at the moment, his cheeks were faintly flushed by the heat, and his neck and collarbone were also covered with a thin layer of powder.

The whole person is pure and clear, like the crystal clear and plump grapes placed in a glass cup, sweet and tempting.

It seems to be real.

But Yun Qingci, how could it be so easy to let go of his guard, and how could he forgive him so easily.

Li Ying's eyes were soft and he said, "Really?"

"Of course." Yun Qing said solemnly: "I really just want to see you."

As soon as the vermilion lips opened and closed, all his thoughts were hooked away.

Li Ying unconsciously held his hand and breathed close to him. Yun Qingci obediently cooperated, but then pulled away before putting it on. He stepped back and walked behind the screen, tilting his head and asking him, "Are you available for food before you come?"

Li Ying's gaze chased him, and said, "Yeah."

Yun Qingci stopped at the table, and Li Ying followed, rubbed his fingertips across the table, and touched his fingers. They were separated by one touch. Yun Qingci continued to retreat around the table, his eyes were like water, and his tone was embarrassing: "Actually, It's not completely all right."

Li Ying was hooked by him, and slowly followed, "What do you want to say?"

Yun Qingci turned around and came to the wooden table in front of the window with his long hair draped over his thin shoulders. He lowered his eyelashes and looked at the tea utensils on the table, as if saying to himself: "I dare not say."

Li Ying stood behind him. From this angle, he could clearly see his slender neck bone and half of his delicate side face, and his long, distinct eyelashes seemed to tremble on the cusp of a person's heart every time.

Li Ying couldn't help but raised his hand, encircling his waist, and said dumbly: "You can say it."

Yun Qingci tilted his head and raised his face, his neck bone tilted back to form a clear and fragile line, and he looked innocent and said, "I'm afraid I said it, you will be angry."

Li Ying leaned close to the tip of his nose, tightening his arms from the virtual ring to the tight, completely wrapping the thin waist in his arms, "I won't be angry with you."

He breathed all the time, with faint restraint, Yun Qingci thought for a while, keeping a distance with him where he could feel each other's breathing, and asked: "Then you can accompany me out of the palace tomorrow?"

"Yeah." Li Ying's throat seemed to be blocked by something. He stared at Yun Qingci's lips firmly, his Adam's apple rolling.

Yun Qingci turned around in his arms, wrapped his arms around his neck, seeming to hug him, but avoided the close kiss.

He raised his lips and said softly: "Then, tonight, your Majesty will stay here with the minister."

Li Ying closed his eyes and said, "Okay."

He bent down to hug Yun Qingci, and strode towards Fengta. Yun Qingci's body was sunk in the soft mattress, and Li Ying pressed his knees to his side, deceiving him.