40

"You are going to the hospital too." Yun Qingci looked at his injury.

Li Ying's arms are white, and they are always covered with a thin and powerful muscle, but now the flesh is grinning, shocking.

These knives were returned to him by Li Ying.

Yun Qingci actually doesn't like wounds. He doesn't like injuries to himself or others.

Although, although he felt that he was a little bit happy.

Because Li Ying finally understood his original mood, when he was kicked out, Yun Qingci once thought that sooner or later, he would let Li Ying pay him back a few dollars.

He is crazy in love, but it doesn't mean that he is really crazy. When he was self-harming, he was not sober, but rather sober. He knew what he was doing. He was indeed forcing Li Ying to soften his heart and forcing Li Ying to turn his head. He couldn't force Li Ying, so he went to force his father. It doesn't matter what you want.

Later, when Li Ying treated him well, he felt that the injuries were worth it. It's just that whenever Li Ying treats him badly, he feels that one day he will get it back.

Now he got it back.

It is impossible to say that you are not happy.

But to be happy, there are other things mixed in.

Deliberately failing to promise Li Ying, just like Li Ying didn't give him enough sense of security back then, with a weird, revengeful mentality.

He also thought, what is it for you to cut yourself off, let me do it if you have the ability.

Li Ying was really upset. He handed the knife over: "If you are still dissatisfied, you can stabb me a few more times or kill me."

Yun Qing Ci: "..."

Let me stab you. If you have the ability to cut it by yourself... Forget it, it has been cut.

He took a step forward, held Li Ying, and said, "I'm not going now, A Ying, you should go see the injury first."

Maybe it was because Yun Qingci's attitude softened, maybe it was because of his 'I'm not going now', Li Ying told him: "I still have a lot to say, I want to tell you."

Yun Qingci said, "I will listen."

The short dagger in his hand fell to the ground, and Li Ying completely fainted.

Yun Qingci stretched out his hand to catch his body, his long eyelashes drooped, he called Liu Ziru, and when the opponent hissed an arm facing Li Ying, he whispered, "I didn't do it, yes. he himself."

Yunxiang couldn't say a word.

These two children are now more crazy than the other. He looked at Yun Qingci's indifferent expression, and there was a storm in his heart.

When Li Ying was in a coma, his hands kept holding Yun Qingci's clothes corners. In order not to interfere with the doctor's affairs, Yun Qingci had to take the short dagger and cut open his cuffs, and got up and left the bed.

Yunxiang called him aside.

Yun Qingci obediently followed him out and shouted: "Father."

"Small words..." Yun Xiang was hesitant to say something, and then said after a long while: "You, don't you want to get together?"

Yun Qingci did not say no, nor did he say li, he said, "He is injured."

"Listen to Dad." Yun Xiang's voice was suppressed very low: "Before, I prevented you from this marriage because you are like your mother, and you can't get the sand in your eyes, and your Majesty, he will definitely have the third house. In the hospital, I am worried that you will act extreme, hurt yourself and threaten your family."