17

Ning Rou was not Li Yingna's first concubine, she had just entered the palace for half a year, but before that, she had already heard about Yun Qingci's paranoid and jealous temperament.

I heard that at the beginning, the emperor would persuade him, but later, the whole harem seemed to be his utterance. He would hit anyone he wanted to fight, and he would kill anyone he wanted to kill, even if the emperor's words did not make any difference.

He not only wanted to kill people, but he also liked to call them these concubines who had ambitions for the emperor to watch them. Ning Rou remembered a very deep time, on the third day after entering the palace, the queen sent someone to invite her over for tea. .

She was very nervous and didn't want to go, but the people who came were very cold: "The queen has orders, if Concubine Ning does not follow, I'm afraid you can't bear the consequences."

Concubine Ning could only bite the bullet and go.

That day, Yun Qingci was punishing a palace man. That palace had a very good life. His hands were more clever than a woman, and he was very good at combing. He was Li Ying's close attendant at the time, and I heard that he had the intention of climbing a dragon couch.

In fact, in Li Ying's view, that was probably just a slave combing his hair, but Yun Qingci had never been able to stand the emperor who coveted him, and he couldn't even think about it.

Yunqing resigned and moved stools for them, and everyone watched the punishment together.

The palace man really had some means. When he was blamed, he attracted the emperor to come personally. He cried bitterly to Li Ying for help, and kept telling his innocence.

Li Ying ascended the steps and stood beside Jun's back, his tone faintly coaxing: "But if you have a small yellow door, you will have a large number of adults. Let him spare his life. In the future, I won't find him to comb it. "

"Little Huangmen?" Yun Qingci stared at him straightforwardly: "He was just in front of me, but that's not what he said."

The palace man cried and shouted: "The slave can't understand what the queen is talking about. The slave has nothing more to do with your majesty. I beg your majesty for a clear lesson!"

Li Ying turned to find them to confirm. Everyone shook their heads. No one knew what the minion said to Yun Qingci. When they came, they had already been pressed on the bench.

Li Ying stretched out his hand to pull Yun to clear his resignation, but the latter was also obedient and pulled him in. Before long, the two came out together, and Li Ying said, "Let him go."

The imperial concubines let out a sigh of relief.

The palace man was overjoyed, kowtow again and again, thanking him wildly.

Li Ying told him: "You should thank the queen."

The palace man glanced at Yun Qingci, and kowtowed reluctantly: "Thank you for your kindness."

It seems that this matter seems to be settled in this way.

The palace servant who had been condemned helped his waist to stand up and limped out. When passing by the guard with a knife, he suddenly heard Yunqingci and shouted: "Wait."

Unexpectedly, Yun Qingci walked a few steps quickly, came to the palace man, and stared at him for a few breaths.

Holding the handle of the knife with thin white fingers, Yun Qingci caught the long knife in the guard's hand caught off guard and waved his wide sleeves.