55

Li Ying snatched the knife in his hand and put it back in the drawer.

Perhaps it was a rush to follow. The long hair he dangled during the meal was held loosely by a hosta pine, his porcelain ears were half covered, and his outer robe was as dark black as before, although some dark embroideries were embroidered on the neckline and cuffs. Wen, but it still looks too plain.

This costume made Yun Qingci instantly return to the time when the two were alone. At that time, Li Ying was always so casual in front of him, but then he was rarely seen in the palace with the imperial concubine. Up.

He is often seen in a black dragon robe, his hair is neatly combed, his crown and clothes are tight, he is arrogant and noble, as if no one can get close to him.

Li Yingsheng has a very ancient rhyme, the kind of remote ancient rhyme. If he compares his skin to pure-colored rice paper, the thick eyebrows and deep eyelashes are definitely the scenery outlined by good ink, like the mountains dotted with heavy black colors in the deep autumn. It is not amazing at a glance, but it is characteristic enough to be easily carved. In people's hearts.

Yun Qingci likes him.

When you like him, look at where he is good.

Even the pale lips seemed to attract him to add color.

Yun Qingci did not blink his eyes and asked him, "What are you doing here?"

"Don't do anything."

"What is not to do?"

"..." Li Ying had no choice but to say: "I followed you."

"Why are you following me?"

After a few breaths, Yun Qingci tugged at him and urged: "Say."

"Because I want to see you more."

Yun Qingci was barely satisfied, and said with a straight face: "My father went to pick me up just now, you can obviously keep me."

"I promised him."

"You regret it." Yun Qingci said: "You can also regret it if you agree. You are the emperor and he dare not say anything about you."

Yun Qing resigned, hoping that he would regret it.

Li Ying lowered his eyes, the hand holding the corner of his clothes was as white as jade, he subconsciously stretched out his hand, Yun Qingci immediately took the initiative to put his hand into his palm, and then grabbed his finger and pulled him to the bed to sit down. .

Li Ying realized that he had something to say.

"My father wants me to insist on making peace with you."

This was expected, Li Ying's jaw, Yun Qingci frowned, and said: "He told me how lucky the emperor has been since ancient times. Let me think about it."

Li Ying raised his eyes to look at him, his eyes are like lacquer.

Seeing that he was finally facing the matter, Yun Qingci said frankly: "I don't think what he said is unreasonable, and my father, it must be for my good."

Li Ying did not speak.

He didn't know if he was still qualified to keep Yun Qingci. Yun Qingci saw too many secrets. Maybe he is moving now, but one day, he would not think of the ugly Li Ying in his previous life. Abandon him hesitantly.

Yun Qingci tugged at him again, and said, "You speak."

"Teacher, naturally it won't hurt you."

"What about you?" Yun Qingci said, "Will you harm me?"