25

Li Ying usually wakes up in the early morning. He is used to looking at the folds in the early morning. After he is almost done, he begins to wear and comb, and then go to Mingde Hall to face.

During so many years in the previous life, his habits have never changed. Only when he is Xiemu will he lie down with Yun Qingci for a while, but at most, he will definitely leave the bed at the hour.

Either read or write, or call people to discuss politics, or practice martial arts and swords, never slack.

Although Yun Qingci's childcare was strictly controlled by his mother, and those who should have never left behind, Qin Feiruo still spoiled him more in the end. In Yun Qingci's memory, he never got up before dawn. .

Qin Feiruo didn't have high demands on him, and it didn't matter whether he could get fame or not for ordinary princes of the family. But what Yun Qingci heard most from Qin Feiruo's ears when he was young is that if there is a girl you like in the future, you must be loyal to her.

She demanded Yun Qing's resignation like all men demanded women. Yunxiang's affair with outsiders probably hit her too deeply. There are very few small servants in her other courtyard, most of them are maids, not because she hates men, but because she feels that men are treating women. No matter how good their abilities are, they are still a'fool' in essence, and she does not want to associate with'fools'.

She forbids Yun Qingci to be a 'fool'.

But at that time, she probably never thought that the children she carefully nurtured would be loyal and fail to meet the girl who fell in love, but they would all be dedicated to the "fool" in her mouth.

She only told Yun Qingci not to be a 'fool', but did not tell him what to do if he met a 'fool'.

Before dawn, Fool Li took Luanjia and left.

Yun Qingci stared and stared for a while, and then something about his mother came up in his mind.

One thing that impressed me deeply was that Qin Feiruo asked him to study the female actress. At that time, Yun Qingci was only five years old, and he was very obedient. It wasn't until occasionally I heard someone talk about it, ridiculing him that what he was learning was a girl who only learned it, and he will grow up to be a hopeless one.

Yun Qingci's face was dull, and he felt that he was looked down upon, and he overthrew the embroidery frame in a fit of anger. This incident reached Qin Feiruo's ears, and she directly summoned all the servants in the other courtyard, and then asked Yun Qingci to point out the person who had broken the mouth.

After Yun Qingci was picked up and taken away, Qin Feiruo's cold and stern voice was particularly striking in the hearing of two servants who came from behind and begging for mercy.

"What should a daughter learn, and what should a man learn? I followed my father to kill the enemy on the battlefield when I was fifteen. No one dared to deceive me as a woman. I married Yun Yu when I was nineteen. No one dared to say that I could not. As a wife, the present-day sage once went to the embroidery workshop to thread the needle. He never accused the female celebrity of being humble, so what kind of stuff are you waiting?"

Xiao Yun Qingci was taken back to the room and placed on the low couch. Those voices gradually became unclear.

He knew that his mother was bound to speak up, but if he was not sure, he would be punished severely and kick the person out. She is a person who can't rub the sand under her eyes. Anyone who violates her bottom line will never be merciful.

He was a little afraid that Qin Feiruo would punish him because he overthrew the embroidery frame. When she was uneasy, Qin Feiruo came back. She didn't clear her words, but patiently asked him: "Did you want to learn because you are said to be a student girl, or because you really don't want to learn?"