Chapter 21 { Heron and the traveler 2 }

Release: Dec 13, 2021

"Aether!! Where have you been? You make Paimon worried!" Paimon shouted and she approached the Traveler sleeping on the grass field.

"Hahaha your really a worrywart," he remarked

"I can't help it every time you disappear you get into a fight and almost fucking die because of it!" Paimon retorted as the Traveler just laugh it off.

Suddenly Paimon is sniffing him a lot and smirked "stop it what are you doing" Aether said as he get away from Paimon.

"You smelled like a woman... don't tell me...did you go to a brothel!!" Paimon shockingly said as Aether is a bit nervous.

"Hell no! Why would I do that?" He crossed his arms with his reply.

"Hmm...hmmm...I see...I get it! Ayaka disappear last night so I guess you are with her," her smirk grew wider.

The Traveler looks at her with annoyance. "What are you talking about? did you hit your head?" He asked

"No. Paimon is fine! You are the one who's not okay with denying your hormones! Aether I suggested you go and fetch that girl, right now!" Paimon stated as he have a tick mark on his head.

"You know I'm quite hungry right now...how about I just eat you instead!" The Traveler says as he jumps on her pretending to hunt her down and cook her.

"Ah! Aether you are a lolicon! It's child abuse!" Paimon says as Aether gets frozen by what he just did. He slowly gets off and stands.

"I'm going for a walk in Inazuma, bye," The Traveler stated still not on his mind. "Ehe, make sure to talk to her there, don't worry, Paimon won't eavesdrop!"

Inazuma City

On the way, the Traveler did help some people with their commissions. He is wondering why the Inazuma has too many commissions.

He even helps those three visionless old men who lost their ambition and the girl to bring a letter to the man she loves. After spending half of the day finishing all thirty-two commissions he seated on one of the stairs in Inazuma city while carrying a bottle of water.

He estimated that he earned 64,658 Mora with that commission. It's thanks to how fast he moved and his knowledge from his past life that he finished it faster than expected.

"I wonder, where will I go next?" he asked himself as he stretches his arms but he hit someone instead behind him.

He turned around and apologize but get surprised when he saw Thoma. "hello there Traveler"

"...oh...hi," he awkwardly greets but Thoma just laughs it off. "Anyway Traveler. where is that flying companion of yours?" He asked as he sighs.

"Maybe she's eating at one of the encampments again. I wonder when will those guys leave the area. The mobs are already gone and I already finish the thunderstorm tree quest," he replied

"The shogun ordered them to stay there and make sure that the whole Tarazuna is under Inazuma. The truth is they are preparing to take over the whole Yashiori island knowing that 30% of the shogun army is in the Tarazuna." Thoma said as he rested his back on one of the walls.

"It will be hell for the Resistance then," the Traveler murmured. "Anyway, what's bringing you here?"

"The Yashiro commission detected that someone is clearing commissions left and right and shows no time of stopping and here when I got here it's the Traveler that I see," he sarcastically smiled and the traveler just sigh.