"Yes," I nod my head.

Jungkook pats my waist before letting me go and walks over to the table.

"I'll see you all later," I say walking over to the elevator.

"Hey! You need to have breakfast!" Jin calls out, stopping me in my tracks.

"It's okay, I'm not hungry,"

"It doesn't matter if you're hungry or not, you need to eat to have energy for your schedule," Jin gives me a look.

"There's no point arguing with him, just let him feed you," Yoongi says.

I pout in defeat, walking over to Jin who scooped a spoonful of food from the breakfast dish he was making and held it out for me. I open my mouth and eat from the spoon Jin was holding.

"Good?" Jin asks as he scoops another spoonful.

"Mmm," I nod my head, chewing the food with my mouth closed.

After Jin fed me a couple more spoonfuls of food, I finally managed to leave the dorm and travel to HYBE where Minju was waiting for me as my car pulled up.

"Good morning Luna-ssi," Minju smiles warmly at me.

"Hello," I smile back as we walk into the elevator together.

"So the interview should go for around an hour, it's a relaxed and casual show so just have fun and be yourself, you will have the chance to perform a bit of Dally," Minju says.

"Okay," I nod my head as we walk out of the elevator onto floor 18.

"They are all set up already," Minju says as we walk over to the main dance practice room.

The main dance practice room was set out with two chairs and lots of staff that were all busy behind the camera equipment.

I bow to all the staff as we walk past them before Jessi comes into my view.

Jessi gasps when she sees me, running over to excitedly and hugs me.

"Hello!" I smile hugging her back before bowing to her once we seperate.

"Hi," Jessi smiles, keeping one hand around my waist.

"I've been looking forward to meet you, I'm a big fan," I tell her.

"Ah! I'm a big fan of you! You're doing amazing at the moment!" She chuckles.

"Oh thank you!" I say, in disbelief that she was a fan.

Jessi begins to walk us over near where the set was.

"Are you ready?" Jessi asks, looking at me.

"Yes," I nod my head at her.

"Okay! Ah I'm so excited," Jessi rants as she lets go of me and goes to sit down on one of the chairs.

I stay behind the camera watching Jessi preparing her cue cards while her staff begins recording on all the cameras.

"Okay!" A staff members calls out.