Erick smirked.

Again Melanie's index finger signalled him not to make a sound.  "You want me to accompany you pleasing yourself?" she asked on the phone,. "Okay," she said as she grabbed Erick's hand, straightened his two fingers, and guided that hand toward her love tunnel. "I put two fingers in," she reported.

Erick slid his index and middle finger in and out of her, scrapping the sensitive area on her inner wall.

Melanie’s breath grew heavy quickly. She reached Erick's limp rod and start massaging it. "Yeah! Honey, I feel good, too!" she said. Her body jerked slightly as she started to moan. She intensified her massage on Erick, partly to excite him more, partly to divert her focus, in effort to prolong her own coming.

Erick smirked. His body responded to her tactile touch and the sight of her body responding to his stimulus.

Melanie lay flat on the bed. She set her phone on speaker,  put it on her belly and closed her eyes. While one hand still jerking Erick, her other hand was now free to fondle her twin cherries-topped mounds. Immediately Arnaud's groans and grunts were heard, accompanied by her moans.

As Erick intensely scrapping her sensitive patch inside, Melanie jerked more frequently and forcefully. Suddenly, her body movement subsided, replaced by occasional shiver "Arnaud ...." she murmured.

"Yes ..., Dear?" Arnaud answered over the phone, between his heavy panting breaths.

"I almost come," she replied with a hoarse voice.

"No!" Arnaud Barked, "not until I come!"

Melanie grunted. Her hand that was busy cuddling her mound move downward to grab Erick's hand. She pulled his hand up so his fingers were dislodged from her hole, but not too far up so his fingertips could still caress the rims of her well. Her other hand, that was  busy playing with Erick's hard rod, now gripped it hard, a side effect of her holding herself from falling over the cliff.  "Then hurry!" she grunted toward Arnaud as she glared her frustration toward Erick.

Erick smiled. His fingers now played on Melanie's bottom lips. He strummed them, pinched them,  squeezed them between his fingers. Yet, altogether, he stayed away from her love button and love tunnel.

Melanie removed Erick's band from inside her to  delay her coming. Yet, the sudden vacancy of stimuli drove her crazy. His teasing on the surface of her lower lips made her starved even more. Melanie's pelvic jerked frantically upward over and over again, like a hungry kitten jumped up to catch her meal. "Come on!" She grunt with gritted teeth.

Erick grin, but kept teasing her.

"Hold ...!" Arnaud responded. His breaths sound heavy.

"Please ....!" Melanie begged, her eyes opened wide toward Erick.

"Wait ...!" Arnaud replied.

Then, a heavy grunt is heard on the phone.

Erick took the cue. His two fingers jammed into her love canal and immediately resumed the scrapping motion on her sensitive spot while his thumb pressed her love button.

Melanie screamed in ecstasy as she again Felt the must-anticipated stimuli. Her body arched up and slammed hard back to the bed, several times. Her Kegel dearly hugged the fingers that brought her over the top. The constriction only added to the sensation as those scrapping digits were pushed even tighter toward her spot.

Amidst her extreme body quake, Erick felt his finger movement restricted although, at the same time, her love tunnel became much more lubricated. To keep his fingers inside amids her  uncontrollable moves, he stopped the in-out manoeuvre. Instead, he put periodic pressure on the spot.

When finally the storm calmed down, Melanie was drenched in sweat. She panted heavily as she awkwardly giggled.

Erick smiled at her. The slowly he removed his soaked fingers and put them between Melanie's lips.

Melanie protested with her eyes, but licked and sucked his finger anyway. A slight metallic taste streamed her taste buds.

"Are you okay, Mel?" Arnaud asked, noticing the silence.

"Uh huh," she murmured with mouth full.

"What are you doing?" Arnaud asked.

"Cleaning up the fingers," she answered.

"How does it taste?"

"Sweet." Melanie answered, coyly smiled toward Erick, she moved her tongue between his fingers to make sure she didn't leave a drop.

"Yeah, I always love your taste," Arnaud commented.

"Once I'm home, you can have it," she replied.

"Well, I will suck you dry, dear!"

Melanie giggled. Then she felt something on the grip of her other hand. not a hard thing. Her smile faded. "But I still want you inside me!" she complained to Erick. Deep Winkles were formed on the area between her eyebrow.

"Of course, Dear!" Arnaud responded, "I can't barely wait to enter you again as well!"

Melanie desperately shook Erick semi-hard rod. She mouthed, "What happened?" without voice.

Erick just smiled and shrugged.

"Mel ...." Arnaud called.

"Yeah?"

"Can I go to sleep?"

"Yeah, let's sleep, Honey!" Melanie replied, "see you later!"

Soon after she ended the phone. Melanie sat.  "What happened?" Again she asked, this time loudly, as she checked on Erick's lower torso and his rod. "Did you come, too?"

Erick only shook his head. "Nope," he said, "it's just gone."

"Ava's rebellion?" Melanie guessed.

"Perhaps."

Melanie released a deep sigh and frowned. She then reached for his half-hard rod. And played with it. "But I still need it inside me!" she exclaimed. "No offense, you have just given me one helluva ride, but your fingers didn't satisfy me. Only Arnaud's rod can, and yours is the only ...."

"... And my rod is the only one that has the same size and texture with his!" Erick continued her whine weakly. "Yeah, I know!"

Melanie grinned. "I guess, just like Ava," she  continued, "I am addicted to something."

Erick smiled  and exhaled.

Then, slowly, a faint smile was formed on Melanie's face. "I think you should give her the consequence of her mutiny, now!"

"For sure I will!" Erick acknowledged, "once I ...."

"I mean, now!" Melanie interjected, "not later when you're home with her!"

Erick's eyebrow raised. "Oh, How?"

***