"You're not busy work." The scientist tries to reassure her

"Please, you basically my babysitter." the goddess argues lightly.

"I wouldn't say babysitter..."Simmons tries to say.

"Really, what would you say then?" Fitz joins in, also viewing Simmons as just her babysitter when he wasn't helping the blonde with earth science.

"It doesn't matter. You're a joy to have a round." Simmons says, "You aren't busywork."

"Yeah, and you also have random state of the art lie detector test." Fitz says tauntingly. "So at least you know she's not lying Asta." he says, causing the blonde to laugh lightly.

"So that's the cost of being in the Directors inner circle." Coulson says with a sad smile to the scientist.

"Yeah, he's paranoid about what's happened the last time SHIELD was government run. Calls it his Widespread Infiltration Monitoring Program." Simmons explains.

"Or WIMP." Fitz chimes in earning a look from both girls. "Hey, uh, you should join us 'cause we're going to Radcliffe's and watch the Aberdeen-Inverness Caley Thistle League cup final." Fitz says, earning a confused looks from Coulson. "They're... Those are football teams."

"I'm not sure they are Turbo." Mack response after giving a look of confusion to Coulson.

"Unfortunatly we have to be wheels up in 10 minutes so... " Coulson informs the group.

"Okay. Alright. So Strickly business then..." Fitz replies only sounding a little dispointed as he makes his way to a desk near the group to grab the new gadgets.

"Aw yeah. New Toys?" Mack says and they all crowd around the table.Asta staying behind Jemma, having already seen the 'toys' earlier.

"They exploding pen that you asked for. I can't imagine a use for it." Fitz starts, hading a box with a pen in it to Mack who looked impressed to Coulson as Fitz continued looking and grabing things.

"What you never wanted on." Mack says to Coulson seeing the look he was given only recieving a chuckle in return.

"And for your Direct-, uh Agent Coulson," Fitz starts, messing up at the begingn but opens the box to show a new robo hand, "With new bells and whistles. And the directions will be there when you boot it up." Fitz explains as Coulson looks it over. 

Coulson Highfives his new robo hand before placing it back in its box. "So, whats the assignment?" Asta questions the two curiously.

Couslon sighs,"Its classified."

"Right. Everything is these days." Fitz replies as he two was curious on where their friends were going.

The two give the group a shrug before heading out of the lab with their new gear. "Fitz, sadly.. uh." Jemma started.

"Yeah, you can't make it to the match either." Fitz replies in a sad tone as the three head back into the lab were they were working together earlier.

"I have to finish my report." Jemma explains as she follows behind. Asta keeping her distance knowing the couple might need their space.

"Yeah, no. I get it. Thats okay. Just a shame we hardly get to see each other... Any of us." Fitz brings up.

Jemma sighs, "Yes, well... At least its better then the friends we'll never see again." was her response before turning and exiting the lab.

"Just us again?" Asta hesitantly asks seeing the look on his face.

Fitz sighs, "Yeah."

_____________