"Yeah," Dream says, squeezing George's hands. "But then the rest of my plan wouldn't have worked."

"You have a whole plan?" George asks, raising his eyebrows to hide the blush tinting his cheeks, the way he stumbles over his words at the thought of how much trouble Dream went to just for him.

Especially when he remembers every other year Dream had asked him and he had said no.

"Just in case," Dream mumbles, cheeks pink, and George has to bite his lip to keep from kissing him.

"So... you woke me up," George says, like he's listing reasons. "Way before anyone else. And now you want me to say yes to you?"

"Yes?" Dream says, looking hopeful again. "Come on... there's really no reason to say no, George."

George giggles again, even as his heartbeat stutters in his chest, his blood heating. "Of course I'm gonna say yes, idiot. You're my boyfriend, who else would be my Valentine?"

Dream's POV

The words thud through him, and he can't tell if he's heard them right. "You're... you're saying yes?"

George shrugs, but his cheeks are stained pink and he avoids Dream's gaze. "I mean, I don't really have a choice..."

Dream pulls George to his chest, wrapping his arms around him. George melts into him almost immediately, settling his head against Dream's shoulder. "You can't change your mind. If you're saying yes, then I'm officially your Valentine."

George sighs loudly, but there's a smile in his words. "Yes, you are. Happy?"

"Extremely," Dream says, burying his face in George's hair. His face is still burning, but he's more relieved than he thought he would be. After so many rejections, he can't believe George has actually agreed to be his Valentine.

"So, are we gonna do something?" George asks, still pressed against Dream's chest, his fists resting lightly on Dream's hips. "Because if not, I wanna go back to sleep."

"No!" Dream says, holding George tighter. "I mean, yes. We are. You can't go back to sleep."

He's already told Karl to tell the others that him and George will be gone for the day. Karl, who's the only other one who remembered Valentine's Day, who  helped Dream come up with his plan. He wonders if Sapnap will remember to ask Karl to be his Valentine. He'd better, actually, or Dream will remind him himself.

"We're going for a drive," Dream announces as he leads George by the hand through the quiet hallways.

"To where?" George asks, innocently, and Dream refuses to meet his gaze or he might accidentally tell him.

"It's a secret," he says. "You'll figure it out once we're on the way."

George complains only half-heartedly as they get into the car, but his cheeks flush pink the second he catches sight of the red rose laying on his seat.

"It's for you," Dream says, barely getting the words out with the millions of worries running through his mind. "And," he adds, grabbing a bouquet of dandelions from the back of the car. "So are these. Your favourite flowers."

George stammers something as he looks between the flowers, taken aback. "I - when did you plan all this?"

Dream just smirks, handing George the dandelions. "Wait until you see the rest. It gets better."

"You're so incredibly cheesy, it's not even funny," George says, but he accepts the flowers, a small smile tugging at his lips, and Dream's heart warms as he starts the car.