It's Halloween!

I really wanted to write something for Halloween, so here's a Halloween special. This isn't part of the plot or anything it's just a chapter I wrote for fun. This one's a longer chapter so I hope you enjoy!!

------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

"Oh my God, guys!" Bad half-screams, making the rest of his friends jump. "It's Halloween!"

"So?" Quackity, Dream, and George deadpan while Skeppy jumps to his feet, looking excited, and Karl and Sapnap exchange an enthusiastic glance.

Bad looks exasperated. "So we should celebrate! Maybe the other guys wanna do something."

Quackity gives him a flat look. "No offense, but I really don't think Techno or Lil Nas fucking X care about Halloween."

Bad doesn't even get the chance to language him, before a knock comes on the classroom door. Montero opens the door, wearing a sparkling black bodysuit, complete with cat ears and a fuzzy tail.

"Um, guys," Montero says, wearing a mischievous smile. "I found a bunch of Halloween stuff in the basement. Like this fucking gorgeous costume," he adds, gesturing to his cat tail. When no one responds, he blinks. "You guys do know it's Halloween, right?"

Quackity's mouth has dropped open, Dream is blushing bright red, and Bad looks like he's caught between feeling grateful and wanting to lecture Montero, either for the costume or for his language.

"Hold up, let me get this straight..." Quackity starts, just as Sapnap practically yells, "You went to the basement?"

"Yeah, not gonna lie," Karl says. "That's usually where they die in horror movies."

Montero laughs and covers his mouth with his hands. He's wearing black nail polish to match his costume. "And the black guy always dies first, huh?"

"To be fair, I wasn't gonna say it."

"Horror movies are dumb," Dream interjects loudly. "Ghosts aren't real so what's there to be scared of?"

Bad and Skeppy turn in unison to stare at Dream, looking at him like they're almost sure he's lost his mind. "Ok first of all," Skeppy says. "Ghosts are real. And unless you want them to kill us, you probably shouldn't offend them. Also, have you ever seen a horror movie? There's like, a million things to be scared of. Um, demons" - he ticks them off on his fingers as he lists them - "Dolls, clowns, serial killers, aliens..."

"The point," Dream interrupts. "Is that we don't have to be scared of the basement. Besides, we're literally in the middle of an apocalypse. I doubt dolls are that big a fucking deal compared to zombies."

"What he said," Montero agrees, smiling. "So, who wants to come down to the basement with me to find costumes?"

Bad and Skeppy immediately raise their hands. So does Karl and, a heartbeat later, Sapnap. Then, Dream.

Everyone turns to look at George and Quackity.

George shrugs. "I'll go too, I guess."

"You guys are all insane," Quackity decides. "No, I'm not going to the fucking basement. I don't want to die, unlike you, dumbasses."

"Ok," George says, turning back toward the door. "Your choice. Let's go, then."

"Wait!" Quackity calls when they all start to leave. "You're all actually going? You're just gonna leave me here?"

Karl looks apologetic. But George points out, "Isn't a safer up here, according to you?" and Quackity's cheeks flush.

They're already halfway down the stairwell when Quackity catches up to them, breathless. No one says anything, but George shoots Quackity a smirk that sends his blood boiling. "Stupid British asshole," he says under his breath as they reach another stairwell, this one leading to the basement.