Lil Nas X

Tw: swearing, mild anxiety

If George had thought Dream was a simp...

George and Bad watch in disbelief as the rest of their friends try not to simp over the celebrity. Skeppy's more jittery than usual, his body practically vibrating when Montero shakes his hand. Karl starts an easy conversation with him; apparently he can talk to anyone, celebrity or not. But his tears have dried and he grins wildly when Montero laughs at something he says. Even Sapnap greets him grudgingly and his ears turn scarlet when Montero asks him his name. George would normally use that against him for the rest of his life, but...

But Dream is standing next to Montero, his green eyes practically shining when Montero turns to him. And George is pretty sure he isn't imagining the pink that laces his cheeks. George scoffs and Bad shakes his head as his boyfriend runs back to him, holding his hand out like it's a trophy.

"He shook my hand," Skeppy hisses.

"So?"

Skeppy looks at Bad, then at George. "I don't want to associate with either of you," he declares, and goes to join the others.

George puffs out a laugh at the horrified look on Bad's face. But his own attention is distracted by Montero, leading Dream and the others inside. George and Bad follow, reluctantly, and they're stopped at the door by Quackity, the broom stick guy.

"I remember you," Quackity announces, like it's a big deal. "And I still don't trust you."

"No one asked," George finds himself saying. To his surprise, Quackity hides a shocked laugh by bursting into a coughing fit.

"That doesn't make me like you any more," he says through a cough. George arches an eyebrow at the amused tone in his voice, and decides that maybe Quackity does like him more. Not that it really matters one way or the other.

Quackity points a menacing finger at them, but he keeps his broom stick away from them. "If any of you so much as fucking- "

"Language," Bad cuts him off in an offended tone.

Quackity looks genuinely surprised as he turns to look at Bad. "What?"

"I said, language. Don't swear."

Quackity huffs like he's at a loss for words. "Who the hell are you?"

"Bad," Bad says, crossing his arms.

Quackity's eyes go to the gun strapped at his back and the tomahawk at his hip. "So you carry weapons but you can't deal with a swear word? And what about your name?"

"What about my name?" Bad asks, perplexed. George watches the exchange and tries not to laugh at both of their confused faces.

"Your name is literally Bad. Doesn't that imply something?"

Bad blushes a little. "It's a nickname my friends gave to me."

Quackity stares at him. "And it says nothing about your personality?"

"Of course not," Bad says. "It's a joke cause I'm the opposite of my name."

George decides he can't hold his laughter in anymore, and he leaves before they can notice him. Apparently though, Bad and Quackity are too busy debating to even notice as he heads down the hallway, the way Dream and the others had gone. Quackity doesn't seem like a threat, especially considering Bad's experience with weapons, and George doubts Bad would need any help against most opponents.

Just as George is starting to wonder where the others went, someone yells, "George!" and George stumbles back a step, holding back a curse as Sapnap leaps out a classroom.