"Thank you soo much mahin. Whatever you were doing is, I don't have words" I says to him by looking down at my hands.

"There is nothing like am greatful ila. You are my sister, and from now onwards am your brother in law. So you see, like now we can even maintain our under relationships ' he winked at me. Anna starts to laugh.

" Mahin you gone " saying this I starts to hit him by standing up. He laughs, after sometime he catches my hands and hugged me.

"Shh, I was just kidding ila. You are my sister. A brother and sister relationship is pure. I love you sister." he says by kissing my forehead.

"I have never done anything to you mahin. Why?"

"Sister doesn't have to do anything."

"Mahin" I hugged him tightly.

"My sister is lucky to have you as her husband." I says by kissing his forehead.

He smiles.

"I don't know, hope I will take care of her" he says by kissing my forehead.

"Did you guys forget me?," Anna asks us. We both laughed at him. I opened my arms for Anna too. He too joined our hugs.

These many relations is only because of reyansh. Reyansh love you soo much.

Reyansh pov:

Reyansh pov:

"What you want?" she asks me.

"I want my wife's time?" I said to her by grabbing her over me.

As a result she falls over me. I made her to sit over my lap.

"Am overweight, please it will pain to you" she says by trying to sit down on the bed.

"Shh, you are not." I softly said to her.

"Atleast leave me, I need to prepare dinner" she says.

"I will put the order ila, please stay here" I requested here. Seriously, this woman. Am missing her like hell. But she not at all understanding that.

"What happened, why are you looking dull?" she asked me

"Am missing my wife"

"Arey am here only, are you kidding me"

"You are here only, but you were not at all looking me"

"What me?"

"Offcourse you, see now too I was pleading you to spend some time with me. But you, leave it"

"Is my hubby missing me that much?" she asks me by wrapping her hands over my neck.

"Yes ila" I said by lowering my face in her neck. I inhaled her smell, and I peppered my kisses over her neck.