"Oh yea? Is it? I recall you saying multiple times how you were going to pump me full of your c—"

Suddenly there was a large hand over my entire face and he shoved me down into the pillows.

"Shhhhhhhhhhut up," he hissed, and I giggled before peeling his hand away from my face. I sighed, then, and looked over towards the window.

My eyes caught the morning light seeping through the frosted glass, and I reveled in the calmness of the morning.

There was a moment of us just silently laying with one another, his fingertips gently grazing over my skin. I actually started to drift off again, my eyes feeling heavy.

"Aria..."

His voice snapped me back to being awake, and I looked up at him. I was silent as I waited for him to continue. His lips parted and then met...a nervous hesitation lining his actions.

"I think...I..."

My heart started beating slightly faster and then he sighed.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself last night, dear..." he finished, looking away from my eyes.

My excitement dwindled and I let off a small smile, nodding slightly.

"I did...I hope you did, too?" I asked, quickly masking my disappointment. He chuckled and then smirked at me.

"I did, actually...I enjoyed myself thoroughly," he answered teasingly and I let my eyelids lower as I crawled up onto his chest. His eyelids fell as well and he glanced at my lips.

"Yea? Daddy enjoyed himself?" I purred, expecting him to light up and get embarrassed. Instead, his smile widened and he wrapped his arms tighter around me.

"He did," he growled softly, barely a whisper away from my lips, "and if some little girls don't watch their nasty little mouths, they'll find themselves face down in the pillows again," he whispered and then smiled even wider.

My cheeks lit up scarlet after he said that and I giggled, pushing against his chest.

"Oh my god, Alastor!" I giggled and he chuckled.

"I see the appeal of your vulgar speaking now, dear. That reaction is quite funny," he said and I rolled my eyes heavily before rolling off of him and to the edge of the bed.

"Well, I'm going to go take a shower," I said and Alastor started moving to get up as well.

"I'll join you...to...save water," he said, a slight hesitation in his words. I rolled my eyes, but smiled.

Then, as soon as I tried to stand I started to collapse. Pain exploded through my pelvis and I braced myself to hit the hardwood.

But I guess Alastor noticed soon enough, because in an instant he had his arms around me to keep me from falling. My hands grasped at his arms and I held myself steady.

I tried once more to walk, but the aching pain in my hips and pelvis was just too intense.

"Sweetheart, are you alright?" Alastor sounded panicked and I chuckled before taking a deep breath.

"Y-yea...you just...uh...I'm a bit sore is all," I explained and he paused. I looked up at him and his expression was confused and a bit scared.

"Sore? You're in pain?" He asked, his voice shrinking pitifully. He scooped me up off the floor, holding me.

"Should I not be so rough next time—?"

"No!" I quickly cut him off and then cleared my throat, "no...Alastor..." I pulled back slightly, taking his shoulders in my hands. He was just holding me with his arms hooked under my butt, and I was slightly taller than him like this.

"It's to be expected...you're pretty blessed downstairs, so I was expecting this. All you did was bruise my cervix...if it bothers you, you could probably heal me if you wanted to," I explained, trying to make that nervousness in his eyes go away.

Quickly he sat me on the bed, then he laid me back and put his hand on my lower stomach.

"Here...?" He asked, gently pushing his fingers into my skin. I winced and nodded. That familiar tingle set in, making my stomach feel weird.

Slowly the aching subsided and he pulled his hand away. I sat up, slowly sliding my feet to the floor. When I stood up, there was no pain, and I smiled.

"You're just full of fun parlor tricks," I said, nudging him. His smile was back, and his eyelids lowered.

"I can show you a few more..." he growled, a low purr rolling through his chest as he leaned down to be more level with me. I walked past him, putting my hand over his face and pushing him back.

After that I was humming softly as I swayed my hips on the way to the shower.

When I got to the doorway, I placed on hand on the doorframe and turned to face him slightly. I smirked and he was just looking at me, his arms behind his back.

He's still butt ass naked.

My eyes fell on the beautiful gift between his legs and then I raised them back to his eyes.

"Come on, let's save some water."