Chapter 78: Fire of Destruction & a little fun

Start from the beginning

Paaaat.

The Indestructible Shield and its wings covered Cale's body.

'I approve of you! You have the right attitude to gain this power! If it is you, if it is someone like you who is willing to throw money away like this, you will be able to overcome every obstacle in your way!'

'Great I got approved. Let's get this over with.'

Cale grabbed the pig sculpture, before he poured more silver coins on it. He still had a lot of silver coins left.

'M-my goodness! I've never seen such a crazy person before! You must be an angel!'

The owner of the ancient power could not hide his admiration. The pig sculpture started to vibrate even stronger as the owner shouted with joy.

Ooooooooong.

Making the entire peak start to shake.

Siiiiiiizle. Siiiiiiiizle.

More of the red vapor started to rise into the air and headed toward the pig sculpture. Cale did not care about any of this,as he continued to pour out all 200,000 silver coins with in difference.

'I didn't prepare this for no reason.'

'I approve of you. I debated it for a while, since I felt my friend's power on you.'

"Good. Because they told me about you as well."

'There really are no normal people who own ancient powers. Here you go! Take it! It is the power to destroy everything! Of course, the money is mine.'

'Use it to melt anything in your way. You will survive through the pain.'

The ancient power started to float toward Cale. The golden pig sculpture that was surrounded by red vapor was now in front of Cale's nose. Cale reached out toward the golden pig sculpture. He would have powers for defending, regenerating, escaping and attacking once he is done.

Next he would need a proper water attribute ancient power balance his plate.

"We are done. Let's return to the others, Raon."

"Okay human." Raon teleported them to the inn, where the others were waiting for them.

--

Aster and Ron had dressed the children in thick clothing, made for the colder climate. Also with the use of Cale's cloak rune to keep them very warm.

"Are you done?"

"Yes. Shall we have a little fun?"

With the coordinates Cale gave to the mages, they were teleported to a top of a steep hill. Aster then pulled out 2 sleds and 2 boards.

"Young master?"

Lock was nervous as Cale guided him and Raon to sit on one sled while Aster convinced his father onto the other sled with On and Hong. Before the pair pushed the wolf and assassin off and they went sailing down the snowy sloop.

As they got on their snowboard to join them on the slide down. The children were screaming in joy, Lock was screaming in fear, Ron was neutral. While the other two were enjoying the sights as they caught up with their allies.

"It's great to have a break once in a while."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra:

Snowboarding

Lock: How did Young Master know how to do this?

Cale: ... *glares at a certain someone* After a lot of trail and error, because a certain someone decides to just shoved me off a cliff. 

Aster: You would have survived anyways. But Cale came rolling down like a snowball. 

Ron: Young man.

Aster: *Shivers under Ron's gaze*

Raon: Are you going to get your revenge?

Cale: *smiles* I never thought about that. We only encountered a steep slope by coincident. indeed, I need to take my revenge. 

Ron: Allow this old man to assist you, Young master.

 Aster: *backs away* this is betrayal to the lowest level. 

Cale: You got what is coming for you. Lock block him from escaping.

Lock: Yes, Cale-nim.

*Blocks Aster from backing away*

Aster: Come on, have mercy. It was a joke then.

*No mercy was shown, as the ice mage was wrapped up by wires. Before being shoved off a cliff and he started rolling down the mountain.*

back at Harris Village.

Iris: I feel a bit offended that they did not include us.

Geo: Yeah.

Felicia: Come on kids. You agreed to help with Young Master's work. There is still a huge pile to go through.

*shows the 10 towers of documents from Freesia's team and Billos*

Iris: I am surprise, how he looks through that and still find time to train and eat with all of us. 

Geo: It's called good time management. something you struggle at sister. 

Felicia: No. this is call not resting. As our stubborn liege forgoes his sleep to deal with this shit.

Iris: See. I am not that bad. *directs to George*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N. Should I give you another chapter? Because of the very short chp today?

Here is the title of the next chap.

Chapter 79: The New Year Ball

My update will not be as quick as before, as the backlog of chapters aren't written yet.