Part: 22 - The Real Villain!

Comenzar desde el principio

"Yes, I am. Very happy indeed. Oh I forgot to thank you, Mr. X." I send him a smile. His eyebrows furrowed together slightly in confusion.

"Thank you for kidnapping me. Because of you, I got to meet my hero and explore many things." I say appreciatively.

He lets out a baleful laugh sending a creepy shiver down my spine. Ew!

"You are very happy thinking Vansh is your hero and a very good person. Poor you! That you don't know the 'true him'." He smirks ghostly.

"Oh really?" I ask, tilting my head. Stupid!

He takes himself off the wall and walks towards me with the help of his stick.

"I am here to destroy your happiness." He says, making me a bit nervous with his cruel gaze.

If he reaches my personal space, he is going to get a tight punch. I say to myself watching his movements cautiously.

"You are a stupid if you think you can kidnap me again. You can't get me ever." I say in my sweet challenging tone.

"Well, thank you. I am not here to kidnap you." He smirks back, making me look at him puzzled.

"And I know you will be mine." He says further, stopping at a distance from me. Good for his safety!

"Not even in your dreams, dirtbag. Why are you here?" I ask annoyedly. His expression turns into anger.

"Like I said, to destroy your own little happy bubble." He says in his harsh tone.

I gaze at him silently, trying to know what his real intention is. Geez! This man is wasting my time. I want to go, hug Vansh and confess my love.

"Do you know who Vansh is?" He asks seriously. I look at him amused and let out a laugh which makes him furious.

Oh Jesus! He is indeed a stupid!

"Shut up, you bitch!" He spats, making me flinch back. I quickly recover and glare at him.

"Go away, Kabir, before I do surgery on your ugly face." I clench my fist, uncrossing my arms.

"Though I hate to say this, he is my own brother." He reveals, ignoring my words. I look at him obviously.

He has confirmed it now. They both are really brothers. What a wonder! How could a truly good and evil be born together?

But then, no one is evil when they are born. He has become evil on his own. Yes.

"No thanks for telling me, Mr. X. I already know that." I shrug my shoulders, making him raise his eyebrow at me.

"Well then you must not know what his true identity is. Because if you know that, you would not say he is your hero. You know nothing about him." He smiles viciously. I look at him with a serious face.

Let me hear what he is going to say. Vansh is a mysterious puzzle. Maybe I can get information about him from this stupid brother of him.

But still, I should not believe him totally. He must be lying too.

Yeah. She agrees.

"I am not the villain in your life. The real villain is your so-called not so hero." He states in a cold tone.

Yeah right! I look at him with raised eyebrows.

"I may be a mafia gang leader. But Vansh is the King of the Mafia world." He looks into my eyes directly, his gaze holding resentment and his voice bitterness.