"Oh my son. Are you alright?" Jungkook widely stared at her, completely unexpected to see her this soon.

"N-no mam, I'm f-fine." Jungkook cursed himself internally to stuttered while he failed to notice Taehyung's concern frown.

The lady swiftly extended a glass of water to Jungkook, who took it and gulped it down. His eyes never met with Taehyung's in this meantime as Jungkook patiently waited for Mrs. Kim to leave them alone, but luck isn't with him that day. Mrs. Kim again came to the Kitchen, which made him incredibly pussy just to let out a single word.

He stared at the younger, who's head still handing low and hands collapse with each other. He sighed again, collecting his all existing courage as he plugged Taehyung's wrist, immediately making him flinched.

"Let's go there." Jungkook faintly voiced, voice having a hint of gentleness as his finger pointed towards the specific park. Taehyung nodded his head without staring up at the elder.

~

The sun scattered a long string of orange evening to the sky, the chirping of birds generated a peacefully shooting sounds making the environment incredibly calm.

Jungkook stared at the long shadow of sun, faintly smiling as he waited for younger to come after informing his mother.

He shifted his gaze towards the entrance, from where with mini fiddly steps Taehyung was coming. His eyes instantly caught with the younger, making his heart skipping some beat of it.

He wasn't sure of his feelings, moreover he couldn't assuming it. It's something strange which he never had to go through before.

Jungkook ploded, he could hear his loud beating heart as Taehyung is coming more closer to him.

"Taehyung" Both stood beside a bench but didn't dare to sat on it. The Younger clumsily tugged on his hair plugging it above his ear as awkwardness filled the surroundings.

"Taehyung i-im" he stated again, shifting his voice to a very deep one before staring at the younger who's eyes glaring the ground as always.

Taehyung looked at him, gulping and hesitantly bobbing his head which gestured Jungkook that Taehyung's isn't comfortable with him this way.

"I- I'm sorry."

"Took you a whole week." Taehyung mumbled, making Jungkook shock as he bizarrely narrowed down the younger.

"Huh?" He voiced again in a uncertain way, feeling himself dubious as he hastily neared the younger.

"N-nothing" Jungkook frowned in muddle, he wasn't supposed to see this reaction from Taehyung.

Is he blushing?

He gulped, instantly bringing away his eyes from the younger addicting one.
He failed to notice the bashful smile on Those lips.

Jungkook ineptly nodded, as he felt like his mind gone blank again. His eyes isn't meeting with the younger but yet he was impatient to get mercy on his deeds.

"A-am i for-forgiven yet?" The urge to see Taehyung's eyes increased inside his heart again, while the later was far away from staring up.
"No." Jungkook halted.

"Why?"

"You didn't apologize yet?"

"But I just did." Taehyung sharply stared at the elder making him winced as that's not how he wanted Taehyung to look at him.

"That's how you use to apologise? When you kiss someone without their consent?" Guilt.

Jungkook felt extreme guilty infront of the younger. A keen edge of guilt, slash his heart. He stared down not wanting to maintain their gaze more.

"I'm sorry............. Please" he faintly voiced, pouting a little, missing every moves and expression of the younger.

He could sense the younger sat on the bench as he heard-
"You can sit here. Sunbaenim."

Jungkook nodded, sitting beside the younger and mumbling again.
"Taehyung forgive me please...." He hopefully gazed at Taehyung who shook his head again.
"No."

"Why? Why not, you see i forgave you right after you apologise then why not me?" Jungkook didn't realise how he was whining like a baby, asking for mercy his infront of Taehyung.

While Taehyung bit on his lip, not able to resisting the doe cute eyes of the elder.

"But it was only a cheek kiss, and you kissed me on my lip." Taehyung emitted the last words very faintly as it was barely audible to Jungkook. But Jungkook could sense the hint of tease in his voice.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry."

"Why did you kissed me?"

"I-" Jungkook stopped when he realised there's nothing in his mind to answer this question.

"Tell me?" Taehyung frown staring at him.

"I-i"

"You what?"

"I don't know." Jungkook sighed, blinking his eyes and gulping down the nervousness.

"Huh?"

"I don't know, Taehyung. It's- it's just ha-happened mi-mistakenly." Jungkook rubbed his both palm before placing it on his thighs, as he forget to observe other's reaction.

"Oh" The later faintly mumbled, Somehow Taehyung wasn't expected this, but wasn't expecting himself to be sad. His face instantly dropped as soon as he heard Jungkook.

"Yeah." Jungkook agreed, still not staring at the younger.

"Mm, it happens." Taehyung stated back, slowly standing up from the bench, which made Jungkook instantly frown.

"Where are you going?"

"Home. We're done i guess." Taehyung said, ambling backwards while Jungkook bewilderedly gazed at him, standing up as well.

"But-"

"I forgave you. Hyung." Taehyung emitted a soft smile before turning his hills and strolling through the entrance.

"What just happened?" Jungkook mumbled to himself as he didn't get convinced a bit by Taehyung's mercy.

He need to see the younger again.
Perhaps he'll talk to him at school.

~

The fuck I'm writing 🙃....
So sorry for my stupid mistakes..
Get me a star ⭐