"I believe we're all getting there," he replied. Suddenly Eliot blurted out from across the circle.

"Max!"

I sat up in my spot, falling over against Alastor. I just stayed there, waiting for the room to stop spinning. When it did Eliot came into focus.

"Where the fuck do you live bro? Do you just live here? I have never seen your car or seen you leave," Eliot asked curiously, pointing at us.

"I live in your walls," Alastor replied with a smile. His eyes were glazed and Eliot found that reply very funny.

I got the sudden urge to go to the kitchen, so I stood up and wobbled slightly. Alastor immediately stood as well, a lot steadier than me. He helped me walk to the kitchen and when we got in there I heard him growl and the next thing I knew I was against the wall.

One of my legs hiked up his side and he grabbed my chest in one hand and held my waist with the other.

I was wearing the red dress we bought at the store, and he expressed regularly how much he loves it.

I giggled and put my arms around his neck as he pressed our bodies together.

"You're naughty, the boys are just in the other room," I whispered drunkenly.

I know he's drunk, there's absolutely no way he would do this without alcohol being involved.

He chuckled and leaned down to kiss my neck, "I know they are, but you look delicious...I've wanted to pin you to a wall all damn night," he growled next to my ear before trailing kisses from my jaw down my neck.

As much as I loved the feeling, I gently pushed him off of me and he blinked and looked down at me. I was smiling to let him know I'm not upset with him.

"Not in the kitchen," I said. I was just surprised I was lucid enough to make such a responsible decision.

He rolled his eyes and leaned down, stealing a quick kiss before spinning on his heel and walking over to the fridge.

"Why'd you wanna come in here, anyway," he said, and I looked around. I walked up behind him and slipped my arms around his front as he looked into the fridge.

My hands slipped under his shirt and I giggled.

"Not in the kitchen, she says," he mumbled before turning around to face me.

My vision was starting to blur and I blinked a couple times.

"Oh dear..." he said softly with a smile, "you're very drunk," he said. I laughed and pinched his side, making him jump slightly.

"So are you!" I said and he chuckled.

"When you're done with him, can I have my turn?!" Eliot called from the living room and I blushed slightly.

Alastor rolled his eyes and I grabbed his hand, leading him back to the living room. We stumbled a few times, and I was laughing like an idiot.

I had to lean against the doorframe to catch my breath for a second, and Alastor had one hand on my back.

"You ok dear?" He asked softly and I nodded.

We looked at each other a moment and I smiled. Then there was a wolf whistle and we both looked over at Eliot and Jake.

"Oh I know what she went in there for," Eliot said to Jake, pointing at us casually, "she forget her hickey," he said and Jake facepalmed.

Then Eliot's eyes trailed up above us and he gasped.

"No way! That's so cute, you two look up!" He said excitedly and Alastor and I both looked up.

Above us was the mistletoe.

Alastor chuckled and looked back down at me, "well, I suppose it is tradition," he said with a shrug and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh shut up," I murmured before snatching the front of his sweater and yanking him down to me. We connected lips and he was surprised a moment but quickly wrapped me up and pulled me up off my feet as he stood back to his full height.

It was much more than a simple kiss, and he actually made out with me for a second. This caused Eliot to whistle again and when we parted Jake looked beyond annoyed whereas Eliot was having the time of his life.

"Now fuck!" He yelled and Alastor laughed.

That's how I know he's drunk as fuck.

The rest of the night went by quickly, blurring past in bright colors and laughs. Eventually things wound down, Eliot and Jake passed out on the floor.

I was laying on top of Alastor on the couch, and the room was dim. The only light was coming from the Christmas tree and I giggled softly as Alastor whispered sweet things to me.

Then sweet things turned to pillow talk.

Then pillow talk turned into us making out on the couch while Eliot and Jake were passed out five feet away.

I moved away from his lips and down to his neck. I started giving him hickeys and he was groaning softly.

His grip tightened on my hips and I wanted to take him up to the bedroom and lock the door.

I wanted everything he had to offer.

Even if I wasn't drunk...I want everything he has to offer.

"You wanna take this upstairs?" I whispered breathlessly into his ear as he guided my hips back and forth along his pelvis.

He chuckled slightly, "why, you want me to fuck you?" He whispered back, a deep growl rolling through his chest.

I shivered slightly and smiled, my body feeling hot.

"Yea, you want to?" I tempted and he growled again, moving under my chin to kiss up the center of my neck.

"Sweetheart," he said before laying another kiss on my skin, "I have never had the desire to have sex with anyone before...but I don't think you understand how badly I want to take you to bed," he said against my skin and I giggled.

"Then let's go, c'mon," I tugged him and he hesitated, then sighed.

"Baby, we're drunk," he whispered, looking up at me.

Baby?

I blushed softly at the new pet name he just used and blinked down at him. Did he just turn me down...?

"I know...but..." my words fell off and he rubbed my sides.

"You said you wanted it to be special, right?" He said quietly, and I quickly realized why he's saying no.

Because he cares about me.

Which is something I'm still getting used to.

I smiled and nodded, "you're right...you're right, I did say that..." I said back and he smiled a bit wider now that I didn't look so upset.

So instead of that plan, we just kept making out. Eventually I fell asleep, but I fell asleep with one thought in my head.

He is going to have one hell of a Christmas.