Impatient (smut)

done by AuroraEsme on fanfiction.net

None of them was sure how it happened. One moment they were at the party, then they were kissing in his car and then they were in his apartment.

James tossed his phone aside as soon as Lily's hands started to tug off his black silk shirt. She had been teasing him all night, rubbing his hands over him when no one was looking, or biting his earlobe, or even wriggling her ass against his erection as he hugged her from behind. That fianceé of him was a fucking tease, really.

"Bed," Lily muttered against his lips, while James's fingers toyed with the zipper of her dress, stroking the skin which it did not cover.

"Impatient," James chuckled shakily, but did not complain as he moved towards his bedroom, his hands fumbling with the door handle. He opened it, somehow, and then came inside, slamming the door shut behimd them. The diaphonous silky curtains of his windows were flying in the cool breeze, and James felt goosebumps over his skin as the wind blew past him and Lily.

They collapsed on the bed, in a mess of heated kisses, gasps and moans. James pulled back and watched Lily as she lay beneath him. Her cherry red hair was fanned around her head like a halo, the red a shocking contrast to his white linen sheets. Her eyes were half-lidded and dark with desire, and her lips were parted and she was breathing heavily.

"I love you," James told her, pressing a soft kiss to her lips.

"I love you too, Jamie," Lily sighed, a small smile appearing on her face.

That was all James needed to continue. He unzipped her ridiculously short dress and flung it aside, leaving her pale skin to glitter in the moonlight. Her lavender bra was flung aside, and James's lips brushed against her shoulder, not really kissing but just inhaling in her scent of jasmine soap and strawberry shampoo.

Lily moaned out his name when James wrapped his lips around her left nipple, sucking gently and carefully watching her face all the time. His hand carressed the other one, rolling it between his fingers and pinching it.

Leaving her chest marked red, James slowly started to place wet, sensual kisses down her stomach. He propped up on his elbows and brought his fingers to press against her aching centre. Lily cried out, her head falling back on the pillows as she stared up at ceiling.

"You're so fucking wet, baby," James whispered in her ear, knowing that the dirty talk would egg her on. "So fucking wet. Thinking about this all night, haven't you? What do you want, sweetie?"

"You," Lily gasped out, eyes still closed as James teasingly pressed his fingers against her pussy. "Your fingers, your mouth and your cock, please don't tease me, James!"

As it turned out, James did not disappoint her. He pulled her knickers down witn his teeth, oh God, and his tongue licked her hipbones. Once her knickers were out of the way, James slipped a long finger inside of her, and swore at how wet she was, just as Lily clenched around him.

"Fuck, James!" Lily screamed as his fingers started a steady pace inside of her, moving, twisting, stroking, and all the while pleasuring her. James watched her face, as he always did when they had sex. He loved watching her eyes close, those pink lips part and her cheeks turn that adorable shade of red.

Slowly, James went lower down her body, his fingers working all the time, but suddenly they disappeared. Lily's eyes opened in shock, but then she screamed out his name as James's lips closed on her swollen nub, sucking and pulling at it.

"Holy fuck-JAMES!" Lily screamed again, her eyes unable to look at James. Perhaps it was because what his black, messy hair between her legs did to her, or perhaps because she could swear the world turned black for a moment when James hit just the right spot-and oh God, the pleasure...

A powerful õrgasm rocked through Lily, and she pressed her hips against James's face, but he wrapped a strong, muscular arm around her hips and pushed her towards the mattress, while he lapped at her. Smirking, he came up towards her face, her chin glistening with her cūm.

"Come here, come here, come here," Lily chanted desperately, unbuttoning his jeans and James had to laugh at how impatient she could be sometimes. His laugh quickly disappeared as she rubbed him through his boxers.

James's eyes closed shut and he groaned, a deel rumble in the back of his throat. Lily smiled, obviously pleased, and pushed his boxers down. The clothing soon joined their other clothes on the floor.

And then, James entered her and set up a fast, but familiar pace and Lily did not hesistate to join him. The bedpost slammed against the wall with every powerful thrust, and Lily screamed in time with that. James's hands clenched the sheets on either sides of Lily's head, his knuckles white at the pressure. He hit the correct spot, he always did, and Lily blacked out for a second.

"Fuck-James I'm cūmming!" Lily cried out. James leaned down, catching her earlobe between her teeth.

"Cūm for me baby," he whispered to her, knowing that he was on the edge of his climax too.

They screamed the other's names as both came at the same time. James buried his face between her shoulder and her neck, breathing heavily and completely spent. Lily was not much better, but she was calming herself by playing with his messy hair.

Gathering himself, James rolled over and pulled Lily above him, kissing her cheek and sighing.

"James," Lily said after a while. They had showered and were wrapped up in blankets, her head resting on James's chest while he had his face buried in her soft cherry red hair. James hummed to show that he was listening. "I love you."

James laughed and kissed her firmly. "Love you too, Lily-flower."