28: Happy days

The next day.

-

-

I wake up in a completely deserted medbay with flashing red lights and blaring alarms.

"You should wake up." Unicron said tiredly, as if he'd been shouting for the past hour.

"He's sedated!" Primus said in panic.

"I'm up." I muttered as the tower shook.

"What was that?" Unicron asked.

"Dunno." I said and walked out.

"Perhaps I miss understood, but you sounded very unconcerned." Primus said.

"Oh yea." I agreed.

"Get running-"

"He needs composure." Unicron said, "Carry on darling." He said.

Just at that point a mech with very large shoulders rounded the corner, he spotted me and seemed to recoil. I blinked, "Nice shoulders." I told him and walked over, "What's going on?" I asked.

"You live here?" He asked.

"No, no, I was kidnapped." I said and trailed him, "Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the exit." He said.

"Cool." I said as we walked.

"What's going on?" Primus asked.

"There's an Autobot with huge shoulders." I told him, the big guy hesitated in his stride.

"Oh, cool." Primus said, "So you're just gonna socialize as the tower collapses?" He asked.

"Rather dramatic, but no, were looking for the exit." I said.

"Are you on a com?" He asked.

"No." I said, he turned and looked at me in question, "I'm talking with my Carrier and Sire." I said.

He blinked, "Ah ha." He nodded, "Do you know where the exit is?" He asked.

"Yea, the opposite direction we were walking in." I said and he pushed me along. "I have a question." I started.

"Shoot."

"Has Ratchet expired yet?" I asked.

"No." He said.

"Fuck."

"Watch your tone." He warned and turned into a corridor which didn't lead to the exit.

"Other one." I said and waited for him to come back we came across an elevator. "Up or down."

"I can't fly, so down." He said and slammed the down button.

"Ayy, gentle!" I complained, he had dented it. "What's your name?" I asked.

"Ultra Magnus, you?" He asked.

"Augury." He blinked and looked down as me in disappointment, "And you're making bias assumptions of me?" I asked.

"No."

"He's lying." Unicron said.

"I now, it's like someone kicked him in the aft." I said.

"Excuse me?"

"I was talking to Sire." I said and he let out an exasperated sigh. The elevator let out a ding and the doors slid open, "After you." I bowed and followed behind.

We ended up picking up our pace dramatically in the last minute and watched Darkmount crumble.

"I hope Megatron was watching." I said and he nodded along before getting on a com, explaining the situation.