27: Another day

"Why is this my life?" I groaned into the floor, "I hate you all..." I paused, "Except Knockout and Breakdown." I added.

"Aw thanks." Knockout said and helped me up, "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CHASSIS?!?!?" He screamed.

"The patient refused to cooperate." Shockwave said in a monotone.

"I'm a prisoner not a patient." I hissed and hugged Knockout aggressively, as Megs started to talk with Shockwave. "Imma go pet the Pred." I told Knockout and left, highly aware that my spark was exposed to everyone, I might aswell be a human walking around naked.

I made it to the top floor and spotted the Pred. I walked over to him, he sniffed me and seemed highly concerned.

"Oh good god, what happened?" He asked.

"You can speak?" I asked in surprise.

"You can understand me?" He asked in surprise and cuddled me.

"Oh lovely." Unicron said.

"All I hear is growls." Primus said.

"Oh, the chew toy is here." Preds said and nodded to Starscream.

"Can I please make him feel like he is going crazy?" Unicron said in a whisper.

"No-"

"Sure." I said and the Pred looked at me funny.

"I'm going to kill you." Unicron sang loudly, Screamer jumped and glanced over.

"Did you hear that?" He asked.

I shook my helm.

"You'd make such a lovely toy." Unicron drawled on. Starscream squeaked in fright.

"I hate your kinks." Primus muttered.

"I can already taste your energon-"

"MEGATRON?!?!?!?" Screamer screamed and sprinted downstairs.

"He's gone." I said.

"Yea, I can tell." Pred said and licked me. "What happened?"

"Shockwave." I told him.

He seemed highly conflicted.

"If I flew off, would you tell anyone?" I asked.

"Yes."

"And if I asked you not to?" I asked.

"I have a job." He said proudly, "So yes."

I vented and melted to the floor.

"Your spark's pretty." He noted.

I covered it in panic, "Stop looking." I smacked his face away, must've felt more like a poke for him.

"Are you a Predacon?" He asked.

"Nope, just a weird alt mode." I told him as he started licking me.

"I was born yesterday." He added informatively as Shockwave emerged with Megatron. They glared.

"Cheese." I muttered to Unicorn.

Starscream emerged from behind Megatron, like a kitten.

"What's Cheese?" Pred asked.

"A human food?" I said.

"What's human?"

"Natives to the planet." I said and moved to his other side as Megs approached. "What's your name?" I asked.

"Well, I don't have one." He said, "But, I've always fought of myself as a king." He added.

"So. Predaking?" I suggested.

"Oh look at that. You can be nice." Primus said, full of sarcasm as I moved around to the preds other side, using him as a shield from Megatron.

"Hold still." I heard him mutter as he jumped me.

"Fuck off." I grumbled and dived under the Pred.

"What are you doing?" Predaking asked.

"We're playing hugs, you try to hug each other, want to join?" I asked, next thing I know, Megs is smothered in the Preds hug.

"Get of me." He commanded.

"Did I do I wrong?" He asked with sad optics.

"You made him sad!" I yelled at the warlord. "You did great!" I told the big guy.

"Like I give a damn." He hissed and grabbed me.

"You know, there's another game, it called smack afts." I told pred.

He got the idea and Megatron went flying into the wall, "Oh dear, are you okay?" He asked.

"He wants to know if you're okay." I translated as he got up in a huff.

"He speaks?" Shockers asked.

"Yea." I said, "His name's now Predaking." I told them.

"I would have called him, Predapest-" Starscream started but was swatted into a wall. Meg managed to grab me and dragged me over to Shockwave, we began the walk back to the lab.

"You know, I know just as much as you do." I said.

"Shockwave said your abilities are inherited, so maybe you know a little more." Meg said.

"Wait, why didn't I get any cool shit from you?" I asked Primus.

"What?" Meg asked.

"I was talking to carrier."

"Oh right, I don't really have any, I used those all up when I created the Thirteen Primes." He explained.

"Argh. So selfless." I muttered.

"So greedy." He shot back.

Meg told me to wait outside as he walked into the lab with Shockwave. And just as they left, a familiar figure walked past.

It was the peasant, Smokescreen and he was hauling a large hammer.

"Yo." I greeted, he jumped in fright.

"You're still alive?" He whisper shouted.

"Yea, and Meg is just in this room." I said and pointed to the door.

"Okay, okay. I'm leaving." He said and dragged the hammer out of sight.

Just in time too, Meg just came out. "Go back to Knockout." He instructed.

"And if I don't- Wait. That's a good idea." I said and strolled off.

"Idiot." I heard Megatron mumble

Like I cared what he though, I just wanted to get my spark covered. I strolled into the medbay but stopped dead at the appalling sight in front of me.

Knockout was having a joyous time dissecting a live vehicon.

"Huh." I muttered, "I'll come back later." I let him know.

"Oh?" He turned, "Nonsense." He said and led me over to another berth. "Lay down." He instructed and got some tools before sedating me.