15: A Visit

Ratchet came back in to finish of a few dents, it turns out, he only left to give me some time to recover.

"Oh, he's back is he?" Sire said sourly.

"Yup." I said, slightly muffled due to the energon pop in my mouth.

Ratchet paused, raised a ridge but continued. The small ones pricked but the big ones were the problem.

"Hold still." He said as I moved away from the device, it was hovering over a large dent on my chassis. Frankly I'm proud of it.

"I wanna keep this one." I lied, I didn't want to feel the pain. "For the memories." I added.

Ratchet rolled his optics and checked the splints. They weren't too big so they wouldn't get in the way. "It will come out eventually..." He paused, "You're lucky." He added.

"Yup... So..." I started and he looked up. "Can I visit Carrier?" I asked.

"Won't your Carrier be worried for your condition?" Ratchet asked, he has a way of humouring this too?

"His reaction will be worth it." Unicron said.

"Sire said that 'his reaction will be worth it.'" I told Ratchet.

He raised a ridge, "Then Bumblebee will go with you, as he is the only one that tolerates you. And I don't trust Wheeljack with you." He said.

"Sounds like you care." I teased.

"I can dislocate your shoulder all over again if you're not careful." He warned.

"Okay."

"You should threaten him back, don't let him push you around." Unicron hissed.

I debated it. "Maybe you do give bad advice." I told him.

Ratchet scoffed and muttered, "Now he realizes?"

"Carrier was right." I added.

"Those two words don't belong in a sentence together." He said, "But, Sire was right, sounds perfect." He sang.

"When can we visit Carrier?" I asked Ratchet.

"Never." Unicron hissed.

Ratchet peeked in the main room and waved Bumblebee over. He skipped over joyfully, now that he was aware that I was fine. "He wants to see his carrier." He told him, "You'll go with him." Ratchet said as Optimus listened in.

The Ratchet turned to me, "Don't transform until I take this off." He said and pointed to the splint.

I nodded and looked up at Bumblebee, he was trying not to stare too much. We headed over to the ground bridge as Ratchet opened it up.

"After you." Bumblebee beeped and we both strolled through. Once we did, I heard the familiar voice of my Carrier.

"Finally!" His crystal exclaimed, "Wait, what happened to you?" He almost screamed.

"Told you this was a bad idea." Unicron piped up as Bumblebee sat down on a boulder and waited patiently. He was way to humouring of this.

"Grenade." I said, hastily, "What did you get up to?" I asked, trying to detour the conversation.

"Can't really do anything, can I? What do you mean, 'grenade'?" He asked.

"A grenade went off, but magically" -I winked so Bumblebee couldn't see- "I survived." I told him.

"Barely." He huffed.

"Youre so dramatic." Unicron giggled.

"And you don't give a care in the world, do you?" Primus hissed back.

Unicron paused, the pause turned into a long silence.

"Well..." I said awkwardly, "That's nice to know."

"I'm coming with, this time." Primus said.

"But-" I stared.

"I'll do little sounds to see if the Prime hears me, if so, I'll keep quiet." He said.

"Sounds good." I said and suddenly closed my optics. Bumblebee beeped in worry, Megatron would have heard that. I kept them closed until he was gone.

"Again?" Primus asked, seeing my reaction.

"Yes." I told him.

"Again, what?" Unicron asked, not seeing because he was inside me.

"He was in my head again." I told him. This sentence greatly triggered Bumblebee although he tried not to show it.

"Ahh, I should have killed him when I had the chance." Unicron muttered. "Why don't you?" He asked.

"Killing him will be so easy, won't it." I said sarcastically, Bumblebee looked nervous. I walked over to Primus's crystal and tried, as best I could, to put it in my chassis without Bumblebee seeing. I also managed to consume a small dark energon crystal.

The less dark energon crystals in there, the better for Primus.

"Which one's you?" He asked.

"The one to your left." Unicron grumbled, "Stop touching me."

"It's not like I can move!" Primus bickered back.

I turned and walked over to Bumblebee. "We can go back now." I told him, he raised a ridge.

"That was quick."

"He's coming with this time." I told him, he made an expression with summarized all his stress and worry in one.

"Alright!" He said, trying to sound positive.

"He's so worried." Primus said.

"Yup." I agreed.

"Ratchet, yup, bridge us back." Bumblebee said into a com.

I bridge popped up quickly and we walked through. "That was fast." Bulkhead called over.

"Yea," Bee started. "His carrier came with this time." He explained, Ratchet looked so frustrated.

Wheeljack, however, was clearly enjoying the bizarreness as well as Ratchet's stress. "Hey, kid." He said and came over. "Sorry about the grenade." He apologized as Ratchet watched like a hawk.

"It's alright." I told him and looked around, Optimus was somewhere else. "He's not here." I told carrier. Wheeljack took that as his cue to leave.

"You'll have to warn me a lot, we need a code word," Primus said.

"Such as?" I asked.

"Shut up?" Unicron suggested.

"I say that a lot to you." I reminded him as I walked over to my corner.

"'Shut up' for Unicron and 'shush' for me?" Primus asked.

"Or just cheese?" Unicron asked randomly.

"Yea, sounds good." I told him and noticed Optimus stroll in and walk over to Ratchet and Bee, "Cheese." I lowly said to Primus.

"It's gonna be torture for him, I can insult him and he can't say anything!" Unicron giggled.

I perked up my audio receptors to listen to their conversation.

"It was a little weird." Bee beeped. "He just stopped everything and closed his optics." Bee reported.

"Helm ache?" Ratchet asked.

Bee shrugged and Optimus joined in, "He did something similar yesterday." He informed.

They all looked over to me, I quickly adverted my gaze.