Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid; Part 6

As they're form the combat stance poses while arming two Seikens, the Yeti Megid and Legeiel are enraged at them as they're rushing towards them. As they're rushing towards them, the Yeti Megid is trying to punch attack them and Legeiel is trying to slash at them. But, Touma then quickly blocks it with two Seikens.

Then, he moves its fist and slashes at the Yeti Megid and Legeiel with Kougouken Saikou. As two of them were close each other, Touma then double slashes at them. As he was double slashing at them, he moves Legeiel behind himself. As he slashes at the Yeti Megid, causing it to rolling on the ground. Then, he turns to Legeiel and double slashes quickly.

Touma: Yuri!

As Touma throws Yuri at Legeiel, then he moves himself to slashes at him. We see that Legeiel was struggle to fight back, as Yuri keeps slashing at him. As they're clashing each other, it bounces Yuri back to Touma as he quickly catches the handle. As the Yeti Megid is standing up and tries to attack them, but Touma then quickly slashes at it. Causing the Yeti Megid to rolling on the ground again.

Touma: We will decide how this story's ending!

[Timeskip to 0:15]

Then Touma is pressing the button on the side of the Kin no Buki Gin no Buki Wonder Ride Book of the Kougouken Saikou.

Saikou Hakkou!

Saikou Lumination!

最光発光!

As Legeiel is rushing towards them and tries to slash at him, but Touma quickly blocks it and slashes at him. Causing Legeiel to fallen on the ground. Then, we see that the Kaenken Rekka and Kougouken Saikou are charging in red flames and gold light.

Touma: Kougou Ryuuhazan! [光剛龍破斬/Light Strong Dragon Breaker Slash]

Then, Touma delivers a double cross slash attack enhanced by red flames and gold light at the Yeti Megid who is getting by the slash attack.

Good Luck!

As the Yeti Megid was getting hit by slash attack and falls on the ground, Legeiel then saw what was gonna to happened.

Legeiel: I'll get you back for this!

Then, the Yeti Megid was explode as it was being defeated. Then, we see that Aiden was slashing at the three Megids who are being rolling on the ground.

Aiden: I will decide how this chapters ending! [章の結末は俺が決める/Shō no ketsumatsu wa ore ga kimeru]

Aiden then docking the Flamecaster in the belt and pressing the trigger.

Hissatsu Dokuha!

Finish Reading!

必殺 読破!

As the finisher standby was on, Aiden then draws out the Fire Sword Flamecaster from his driver.

Furēmukyasutā Battou!

Flamecaster draw sword!

フレームキャスター抜刀!

Doragon! Īguru! Uesutowādojā! Sansatsu Giri! F-F-F-Fire!