Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid; Part 1

Afterwards in the Fantastic Bookstore Kamiyama, we see that Touma was sitting down as he was thinking in his head of how to save Yuki without cutting her down. Then we see that Yuri is curious and amazed to see a toy train on the tracks as Mei was arguing at him and Aiden was watching them.

Mei: Hey, do you not know what happens to Yuki-san when you take out the Megid?!

Yuri: [Ignores her] The curve right here is quite nice.

Mei: Are you even listening to me?!

As Yuri is watching the toy train to go, Mei then takes it away immediately.

Mei: Hey!

Yuri then focus to do a serious talk.

Yuri: [Looks at Mei] As I said before, cutting her down is a swordsman's responsibility.

Touma then stands up as he is facing towards Yuri.

Touma: But that won't save Yuki-san at all!

Aiden: His right!

Yuri: [Turns to Touma] You couldn't do a thing. Am I wrong?

Touma: Sill-!

Yuri: You desire to save the world, the people and uncover the truth. Yet, the concern over your friends holds your back.

Yuri then turns to the red dragon figure as he patting it the nose.

Yuri: You are too much naive.

As Yuri is patting it the nose, the red dragon fire bursts out a fire breath instantly as Yuri was surprised and amazed to see that. Touma was having a enough talking as he is walking towards the door and opens it, then Mei was following him.

Mei: Touma!

Touma: I need some time alone.

Touma then enters and shuts the door as Mei was walking towards Yuri as she's glaring at him.

Mei: Honestly, you're the worst.

Yuri: [Ignores her and turns to Aiden] By the way Aiden, why did you become swordsman in the first?

Aiden: Eh?

Yuri: You said to yourself right, "I found the Seiken and decided to protect others from Megids"... doesn't make you feel right for fighting his friends like that?

Aiden then sighing as to hear what Yuri said was right of being a swordsman in the first place while talking in his head.

Aiden [Thoughts]: Maybe Yuri-san was right, why did I become a swordsman in the first place?

Suddenly, his phone just ringing as he takes it out and looks at the message. It was from his sister, Flare, causing him to shocked and surprised as he reads her message.

Aiden: Oh crap!

Then Aiden is rushing towards the door as Mei and Yuri watches him; confused.

Mei: Where are you going?!

Aiden: Going back to my house, I'll see you guys later!

Aiden then exits out the Touma's bookstore as he was rushing. Afterwards, we see that the location of the Southern Base in the interior room; Reika then walks down the stairs as she is talking to Rintaro and the others.

Reika: It seems that Saber has fought a Megid beside the Sword of Light and Ignite. It is likely that the Sword of Light really is working with Kamiyama Touma.

Causing Rintaro to shocked and surprised as he is standing up.

Rintaro: Touma-kun was fighting a Megid?

Ren: He has the nerve to still act like a swordsman of the Sword of Logos?! Oh, he's gonna get some!

As Ren was getting up and is about to go...

Rintaro: Wait!

Rintaro then stops him as Ren pushes him away.

Ren: What's your problem, Rintaro? Are you trying to cover for a traitor?

Rintaro: He hasn't done anything to betray us yet. He fought-

Ren: So what, you gonna believe what he said to us?!

Rintaro: No. The Sword of Logos means everything to me.

Tetsuo: We need to talk with Touma. I'll go.

Tetsuo then stands up and walks towards the door.

Rintaro: I will go too.

Then two of them are left for leaving Ryo, Ren, and Reika left behind. Then we see that Aiden got back to his house as he opens the door, then Flare was rushing towards him as she is hugging him harder.

Flare: I was so worried about you, its been an hours since you out?!

Causing her to let him go.

Aiden: Sorry, I was having an busy today.

Flare: Is fine. Anyway, we can order pizza if you want.

Aiden: [Nodded his head] Yeah, is fine.

Flare then nodded her head as she is about to sit down on the couch...

Aiden: Onee-chan... [Causing her to stop and turns to him] Can I ask you something?

Flare: [Nodded her head] Sure?

Aiden: Do you remember that I have a dream of becoming a swordsman. [Causing her to nodded her head] What's the point with that?

Flare: [Confusing] Why did you say that?

Aiden: Well, [sighing] I met the guy who doesn't listen as he wants to cutting someone down as protecting the world and he told about being swordsman in the first place. Is kinda painful to me.

Causing Flare to smile and patting his head.

Flare: What silly is this, isn't obvious.

Causing Aiden to looked at his sister; confused and surprised.

Aiden: Eh?

Flare: A good swordsman will have respect for the sword and know that a mistake can end up costing them dearly. Then I realized something back there of what you said since at the middle school. And this is why unless they are suicidal most swordsman will try to create some sort of opportunity and not charge in recklessly.

Aiden: Onee-chan...

Flare: Same thing like you, you need to make your own resolve to use that power to save the world.

Causing Aiden to shocked, surprised, and eye widened to hear of what she said.

Aiden: The resolve?

Flare: Yeah. Make your own resolve. Think about it, okay.

Aiden: [Nodded his head] Yeah.

Flare then leaves him to sitting the down the couch as she is ordering the pizza, then Aiden was having a vision flashback of what Daichi said to Touma after he obtained the Flamecaster.

Flashback

Daichi: That was when I made my resolve. I needed the power to both discover the true enemy hiding within the guild and defeat them!

End of Flashback

1,030 Words

[Toei Company] Kamen Rider Saber x Kamen Rider Ignite [OC Male Characters]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें