Chapter 17: The Ancient Messenger, of Either Light or Shadow; Part 3

As he was turned into a sword, he was speeding forward and went pass by Mei who is shocked and surprised to see that. When Legeiel was punching them, Yuri then slashes at him as he was move back in 5 ft distance away. Yuri was slashing at him many times as possible, when the Yeti Megid was trying to attack him but Yuri dodges it and quickly swinging at its back.

Then Yuri is straight towards at Legeiel as he was blocking at Yuri while doing clashing; quickly.

Legeiel: What a insolent fool!

Legeiel then smacks down on the ground and swings at Yuri. As two of them watching Yuri fighting...

Aiden: [Turns to Touma] Kamiyama-san, take care of Megid! I'll help Yuri-san out!

Touma: Got it!

As Aiden was running and helping Yuri out, Touma then rushing towards at the Yeti Megid.

Touma: I'm your opponent!

As Touma was about to slash at it, but it ducks down as he missed it and tries to swinging at it. Touma then kicks the Yeti Megid in the chest as it was on the ground. Then Touma is docking the Kaenken Rekka in the belt and pressing the trigger; twice.

Hissatsu Dokuha!

Finish Reading!

必殺 読破!

Doragon! Īguru! Saiyūjā! Sansatsu Geki! F-F-F-Fire!

Dragon! Eagle! Saiyuu Journey! Three Books Strike! F-F-F-Fire!

ドラゴン! イーグル! 西遊ジャー! 3冊激! ファ-ファ-ファ-ファイア!

Touma: Gouryuu Shuureppa! [轟龍蹴烈破/Roaring Dragon Kicking Break]

Touma then leaps up into a air, as his foot was covering in fire. Then he delivers a flying side kick enhanced by red energy, followed by another foot's kick towards in the chest at the Yeti Megid. Causing the explosion as the Yeti Megid was rolling on the ground at the stairs.

As the Yeti Megid was stop rolling, suddenly, an flashing light appears on its whole body. Then it revealed to be a person which is Shirai Yuki who is covering an ice, as the Shirayuki Yeti Alter Ride Book was coming out her body when it was incomplete while lands it on the ground.

 Then it revealed to be a person which is Shirai Yuki who is covering an ice, as the Shirayuki Yeti Alter Ride Book was coming out her body when it was incomplete while lands it on the ground

When Touma lands it on the ground, causing him to shocking, surprised, and eye widened to see who it is.

Touma: Eh? It can't be...?

Then we see that Aiden and Yuri was trying to swinging at him, but Legeiel smacks Yuri on the ground and moves Aiden away. Legeiel then rushing away as Aiden was following him to catch him up.