Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid; Part 3

Then, they're rushing towards them while helping Touma out. Causing Rintaro to confused, shocked, surprised, and eye widened as he was watching them to see a another water and sound swordsman.

Rintaro: What the...?! There's another me and Daishinji-san, including light swordsman as well?!

The Yeti Megid was punching them as they're were defend themselves then Yuri appears as he is watching them.

Yuri: Cut down the Megid, you guys!

Touma: [Looks at Yuri] We can't do that!

Then the Yeti Megid punch him in the chest as it causing him to rolling on the ground between Rintaro, as Aiden and his friends are trying their best to block its attack.

Aiden: [Looks at Yuri] It has to be another way to save Yuki-san! Give us some time, please!

Lyon: [Turns at Yuro] That's right!

The Yeti Megid then pushes Aiden and Lyon at the solid wall harder. Yuri then notices that there's an another himself to see Ori is trying not to cut her down.

Yuri: That's...? [Shouting at Ori] Hey sword of light, cut her down!

Causing Ori turns to Yuri with his confused, shocked, and surprising to hear that.

Ori: Eh?!

Bell: [Blocking its attack] Don't listen to him! He might be true, but don't!

Ori: [Nodded his head] Yeah.

Then, Bell and Ori are counting to blocking its attack. 

Rintaro: So you have allied with the Megid...

Causing Touma turns at him.

Touma: You've got it all wrong!

We see that Bell and Ori are being pushed away, Touma then stands up as Rintaro was enraging screaming while he push Touma away who is falling down on the ground and rushing towards the Yeti Megid. Then Rintaro was trying to slashing at it as the Yeti was blocking it, causing Touma to see that coming.

Touma: Don't, Rintaro... [Stands up and rushing towards them] Rintaro!

Aiden: [Rushing towards them] Rintaro-san!

Lyon: [Rushing towards them] Hey!

As Rintaro was trying to slash at it, Touma, Aiden, and Lyon then clashing their Seikens at him in front of the Yeti Megid.

Touma: Please stop...

Then the Yeti Megid then moves him away on the ground as Rintaro was slashing at it, and Aiden and Lyon are blocking his Seiken at him and slashing at Rintaro 10 times. Causing him rolling on the ground, as he looks at Aiden and Lyon. Aiden and Lyon then turns around the Yeti Megid and blocking its attack.

Rintaro: [Stands up and rushing towards them] You...!

Then Touma is getting up as he tries to stop him from Aiden and Lyon.

Touma: Listen to me, Rintaro!

Yuri then watches them battle causing him a disappointed.

Yuri: [Sighs] This is truly a chaos...

Then we see that Tetsuo appears and watches them battle, and then turns to Yuri.

Tetsuo: We have orders to bring you back with us. [Causing Yuri turns to him] We'll hear what you have to say at the Southern Base.

Yuri: [Smiles] That's it, if you can capture me in the first place.