Chapter 17: The Ancient Messenger, of Either Light or Shadow; Part 5

Then we see that Yuri was slashing at the Yeti Megid quickly enough to cut it, as the Yeti Megid was struggle to fight back while tries to attack Yuri. As the Yeti Megid was about to block his slash attack with its left arm, but Yuri slashing its left arm causing the Yeti Megid to rolling on the ground. As Yuri was about to strike it, the Yeti Megid then blocks it and grabs the edge of the blade.

As the Yeti Megid was getting up, then use the power of ice with its mouth that freezes Yuri when he was unable to move while being frozen in block of ice.

Yuri: Good idea, but how will you fare with this?

When Yuri then pressing the button on the side of the Kin no Buki Gin no Buki Wonder Ride Book of its sword, suddenly, an golden flashing light appears in entire whole body as it goes to.

[Timeskip to 0:45]

Then something has happened that the shadow came out of nowhere on the ground, and starting to gets up while it pops out on the ground.

Who is this? Saikou Nisho! Hikari kara umareshi kage! Shadow!

Who is this? Saikou Chapter Two! A silhouette born from within the light! Shadow!

Who is this? 最光二章! 光から生れし影!シャドー!

Causing the Yeti Megid shocking, surprised, and eye widened including three of them to see that.

Aiden: The hell?!

Mei: A shadow?!

Then the shadow appears itself while getting up, which it'll be Saikou Shadow.

Then, the shadow just kicks the Yeti Megid's arm out of Yuri in the mid-air which he lights himself to enabling to move

Then, the shadow just kicks the Yeti Megid's arm out of Yuri in the mid-air which he lights himself to enabling to move. As the shadow grabs Yuri to wield like a sword, then Yuri was controlling the shadow as he slashes at the Yeti Megid when its rolling on the ground. Causing three of them to shocking, surprised, and eye widened to see that.

Aiden: [Turns to Yuri] Awesome!

Yuri: This is the power of the Sword of Light.

As the Yeti Megid was getting up, then the shadow was being able to turn into a dark cloud as it goes to the Yeti Megid. Then it appears in front of the Yeti Megid as Yuri is slashing at it causing to falling on the ground. Causing three of them to shocking, surprised, and eye widened to see that.

Aiden: [Yells at Yuri] Yuri-san! Stop it!

Mei: Guys, stop him! He's going to cut down Yuki-san!

Touma then gets up and rushing towards at Yuri to stop for cutting her down, causing Aiden to realized and notice something.

Aiden: Kamiyama-san wait-!