Chapter 17: The Ancient Messenger, of Either Light or Shadow; Part 4

Afterwards in the Fantastic Bookstore Kamiyama, we see that Touma was sitting down as he feels guilty and horrible of what happened earlier.

Touma: We nearly cut down a person...

Aiden: And this really bad if we don't do something, fast.

Mei: But, why and how is Yuki-san a Megid?

Aiden: Well the answer we need to know is... [turns to Yuri who is reading a book] maybe Yuri-san.

Mei then stood up and walking towards Yuri.

Mei: Hey, do you know something about this?! [Takes the book away immediately from Yuri] Hey!

Yuri: [Pause] Long ago, there was a forbidden technique that transform humans into Megids.

Causing Aiden to shocking, surprised, and curious of what he said.

Aiden: A forbidden technique? Is that really a such of thing exist in Wonder World?

Yuri: Yeah. If the Megids continue to use humans to create books... [stands up] they'll probably be able to restore the omniscient and omnipotent book. That must be prevented no matter what at all cost.

Suddenly, a little houses just light up causing Yuri to surprised, amazed, and curious to see that.

Mei: So does that mean... that Yuki-san has to be cut down because she turned into a Megid?

Aiden: [Thinking in his head of what Mei said was true] Maybe Mei-san has a point here.

Then, the volcano on the top was steaming up in red gas as it erupts.

Touma: Books are meant to make people happy. I don't want to let more people suffer at the hands of evil books!

Causing three of them turns to Touma of what he said.

Aiden: Kamiyama-san...

Touma: [Stands up and turns to Yuri] And for that reason, we have to save Yuki-san!

Yuri: If you want to save her, then cut her down. That's all a swordsman can do.

Aiden: [Glares at Yuri] But, cutting her down isn't gonna saving her in no time!

Mei: I agree with Aiden-kun! But listen here, that's Yuki-san! Yuki-san will be-!

Then the train was moving in the tracks causing Yuri to surprised, amazed, and curious to see that while he ignores her.

Yuri: What is this moving box? Is it some kind of insect?

Causing Mei to be angrily at Yuri.

Mei: Mou!

Suddenly, inside of her bag was an white flashing light as she opens it and grabs the book. When she opens it, it pops the holographic projection out as it shows where Yuki is. Causing Aiden look surprised, amazed, awe, and curious to see that.

Aiden: Cool book!

Mei: It might be Yuki-san.

Aiden: Alright, let's go!

Touma: Yeah!

Then three of them were rushing and exiting out his bookstore as Yuri watches them leave. Yuri was thinking in his mind for his decisions. At some location, we see that the Yeti Megid and the arctic icy gust of cold wind are cover itself.

Then the Yeti Megid can use the power of ice with its mouth that freezes entire water, ground, and construction worker objects while they're in block of ice. As its growling, we see that inside of the Yeti Megid was a Shirayuki Yeti Alter Ride Book was incomplete as the red part was getting closer.