Chapter 17: The Ancient Messenger, of Either Light or Shadow; Part 1

At night and the location of the Southern Base; Polar Night, we see that Rintaro and the others were in the interior room and talking about Touma, Aiden, and someone being a traitor in Sword of Logos

At night and the location of the Southern Base; Polar Night, we see that Rintaro and the others were in the interior room and talking about Touma, Aiden, and someone being a traitor in Sword of Logos. Then we see that Reika appears on the above as she speaks.

Reika: It seems that you're all here. I am to relay your new orders from that personage. Find Kamiyama Touma... and retrieve Rekka, Ikazuchi, his Wonder Ride Books, and the Sword of Light.

Ryo then sits down the chair while hearing what she said.

Ryo: Well, I guess that's how it turned out.

Reika: The Sword of Light is a key to the great power. If we fail to secure it, the world will descend into chaos. 

Rintaro then stands up and shouts at her; immediately.

Rintaro: Humans like Touma-kun would never misuse a holy sword!

Reika: [Looks down at him] Can you really be so sure about that?!

A deadly silent moment...

Ryo: [Stands up] If that's it, [looks up at her] then just leave the novelist to us.

Reika: Understood.

Tetsuo: [Looks up at her] But what about-

Reika: Ignite, there's no need too.

Which causing Ren got pissed off as he was shouting at her; immediately.

Ren: WHY?! Is not like we never seen another flame swordsman before.

Reika: [Glares at Ren] Is that really so?

Ren: [Scoffs] For sure! Someday or sooner... When I encounter or see him again, I'll defeat him! For my own strength!

Reika: You better be. But remember when I told you before, there's no need too.

Tetsuo: You know, you said that "there's no need too"... [looks up to her] why are you interested about him?

A deadly silent moment...

Reika: [pause] I have my own reasons.

Reika then turns around and walks away as the wall was opening while thinking in her head.

Reika [Thoughts]: [Smiles] Because he is such a cute handsome boy.

As Reika was gone by now, Rintaro sits down as everyone was remained silent while thinking about earlier.

Rintaro: If only Sophia-san were here right now...

The next morning, we see that Aiden was sleeping without care but he then felt something shifting in his bed. Aiden then lifting the covers as he found his older sister; Flare Drakeforge in pajamas cuddling with him.

 Aiden then lifting the covers as he found his older sister; Flare Drakeforge in pajamas cuddling with him