Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid; Part 2

Afterwards, Aiden then walks alone as he is thinking in his head about the resolve.

Aiden: Resolve, huh...

As he was walking, he heard someone said "hey". Causing turns to the direction to see his friends, Lyon, Bell, and Ori who is walking towards Aiden.

Aiden: You guys...

Lyon: What's up.

As they're approaching Aiden, Bell then notices something.

Bell: Aiden, something wrong?

Afterwards of Aiden telling them about Yeti Megid and Yuri while walking.

Ori: I see, a woman name Shirai Yuki, from the Biblio Utopia Publishing; who turns into a Megid.

Lyon: And with our swordsman's responsibility, we have no choice but to cutting her down? But, you and Kamiyama-san can't do it?

Aiden: [Nodded his head] Yeah.

Bell: But what should we do, without cutting her down?

As they're walking, suddenly, they heard the people screaming. Causing them rushing towards the direction, as he made it. Then they're seeing that the Yeti Megid which is Yuki who is attacking the people.

 Then they're seeing that the Yeti Megid which is Yuki who is attacking the people

Lyon: That's-

Aiden: Yuki-san!

Causing Aiden to realized and notice something as he looks around.

Aiden: Wait a minute, this place...

Bell: [Notices something at the top as he points to] What is that?

Then they're looking up to see a person who is jumping on the building as a blue flashing light to come down, causing Aiden to shocked, surprised, and eye widened to see who it is.

Ori: Can it be-?

Aiden: That's-!

King Lion Daisenki!

King Lion Great War Chronicle! 

キングライオン大戦記!

Then we see that is Rintaro who is completely transformed as Kamen Rider Blades King Lion Daisenki.