"what do you have to do with my sister? were you trying to get some information about me?"

"why are you so full of doubts? it isn't like everyone wants to harm you. is there even one person you trust Sean?" 

"trust? don't kid me. what did your father get for trusting others?" Sean mockingly asks and Yibo's face reddens from anger, holding his collar detective pushes Sean back and strongly punches his face. doctor laughs loudly and licks his bloody lip. Yibo is taken aback by his creepy expression and let goes leaning at the wall "I'm already loving this, yes I prefer this kind of relationship"

"I ask too...not touch my family. do you enjoy hurting others? or you're trying to make me hate you?"

"maybe because...I already hate you" his voice carries more pain than despite and Yibo's anger is replaced with care again "for still having ability to trust, to laugh, to love. you act all strong and bratty but deeply...you're soft like him"

"can't you talk without puzzles? so I can understand"

"stay away from Yanlin"

"are you worrying I'll fall for her?"

"what?"

"you two look very alike, if brother doesn't want me, I'll simply move to sister. why? jealous?"

"you're simply crazy, jealous me?"

"at least I'm" Yibo smiles cutely and Sean gulps down "I'm very happy she is your sister and not lover, even our relationship turns to be crazier, I still gonna love it"

"you still don't have chance" Sean frowns and is about to leave, when suddenly middle aged man crosses his way. Yibo guesses he owns high position based on the style of clothing and bows politely. latter one doesn't even spare glance at him and keeps watching doctor

"do you have time for stupid conversations, so called doctor Sean Xiao?"

"sir I..." 

"shut up. this is what you call fixing problems? are you paid for staying aside and letting authorities scold me?" he yells loudly and quite thick document case he is wearing hits Sean's head. Yibo tightens fist and is about to move forward but doctor stays still with lowered eyes and detective realizes, it isn't his place to meddle in "remember why you're here and know your place. if you dare to stand against me again...I'll crush you like cockroach" 

"I apologize sir, it won't happen again" Sean lowly says and bows, when that man leaves, Yibo can notice his face drying from any color and just sighs, unable to understand situation "this is who I'm" Sean turns towards him and eyes Yibo "do you still like me Wang Yibo?"

*****

"what is bothering you this time?" Ming eyes frowning Yibo and sighs "not partner, think I got capricious kid to raise"

"do we have serious case?"

"just petit theft, but caller was literally enraged. think he is going to blow our station up if we won't come fast"

"may I ask you something?"

"sure"