Chapter 1 | Arthur's P.O.V | Lethal Decisions

It had been three whole weeks since I went to school. I wasn't ill, not at all. You see, whenever I went to school, I had so many insults thrown at me, threats, punches... In all honesty, I just didn't see the point.
     When I was at home, my family went to school/work, so I was on my own. This helped me to protect at least a bit of my sanity, and my pride.
     After these three weeks of me being alone, I decided I should make one of two acts. The two I had in mind to choose from, however, opposed each other quite drastically.
     a) I find some form of a friend. People around here were obviously out of the question. I didn't mind who it was, as long as it was someone who I could count on, and someone who made me happy. That was the one thing I was missing from my life -- happiness.
     b) I give up. On everything. It's not like anyone would miss me, especially not my family, they're the ones who have confirmed to me that it's not like I would be missed.

     After a long time of thinking, I decided the more mature option would, of course, be option a. I wasn't sure how I would go about doing it, but I needed someone to rely on. I read that online a while ago, actually... Oh yeah. Online. That was an option, it's not like I needed to run away to find a friend. Living through this hell could be easier as long as I had someone to talk to during it.
     The option became more clear to me now. It was as if I could visibly see my life getting brighter in front of me.
     I turned on my computer and signed up for a social networking site (not gonna say a name of one because I can't think of one that includes things that I want this one to). I typed in my name, Arthur Kirkland, my date of birth, my city, London, and a few of my interests. I uploaded a picture of myself and my profile was complete.
     I then scrolled through a bunch of people this site suggested to me, because of interests, and found, actually, quite a few. I scrolled the profiles and found few who seemed pretty nice. One stuck out to me the most, a guy called 'Alfred F. Jones'. I could see his interests but not his location or age, so I added him to see these things. I also added a few others before logging out for the night and falling flat onto my bed.

USUK: Loving You From Afarजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें