Prologue for next book!

"So... can you please do it? For me? Because we're such good friends?"

"I don't know... I think you should do it, if you really like her."

"Can you at least set me up?"

"Fine... I'll try."

"I don't know Riko-chan... you should really make the move. If you like him of course."

"But it'd be so embarrassing... can you at least set me up?"

"I'll try..."

On the sandy beaches of Uchiura stood a young man. Sumio Kobayashi was a third year student at Seishin High. There was big news that day, however he could care less. It's not like it involved him at all.

Little did he know that the events that would occur that day would affect him forever.

A seventeen year old girl came racing on her bike up the hill. Her cousin had neglected to tell her what time the opening ceremony began. 

She grinned, she couldn't stay mad at her cousin for long. After all, she and her friends were transferring over to Seishin High to finish their high school years!

Formerly she was a student at Uranohoshi High, however due to unfortunate circumstances they closed it down. But that didn't stop her from making sure she would still live a great high school life!

As she reached the peak of the hill she belted out at the top of her lungs... 

"Yousoro!"

"Yo! Sumio!" Shintaro Furuya greeted his long time friend.  "We're in the same class again this year!"

"Really?" he asked. "At this point it's got to be rigged somehow." 

Shintaro grinned, "Don't complain... Just be glad it happened."

Sumio stared at his best friend. They'd known each other since forever. It seemed as though it was fate. Shintaro was the star of the baseball team while Sumio was the star of the basketball team.

It was perfect. Third years, both captains of their respective teams. The only thing missing for the both of them were a smoking hot girlfriend.

"You think we can get one this year?" his friend asked.

"You're acting like you can't just walk up to any girl and get one yourself." Sumio responded.

"Maybe... but I want to go for someone I really think is cute." he said entering the classroom.

"Shouldn't you be focusing on Koshien?" 

He shrugged, "It'd be better if I had a girl cheering me on ya know?" 

"Yeah yeah..." Sumio stopped, "Oh frick... I forgot to go help hand out fliers! The ceremony will end soon!" 

"You're right... I forgot too!" The two of them hustled over to where their booths were. 

Just then the crowd of first years and transfer students shuffled out of the auditorium. 

"Join the basketball team!" he bellowed. "We're heading for nationals this year!" 

As he looked around and handed out fliers, Sumio noticed a girl trying to make her way through the sea of people.

She had burgundy hair and gold eyes. She was surprised when he helped her out of the crowd and unto the side.