All of Us Together

Start from the beginning

Ultimate Humungousaur flew back and smashed apart the pews with his armored back as the Highbreed extended strange web-like wings from it's side and shoulders and flew into the air.

"Tremble fool.. tremble and die!!!" The Highbreed continuously slammed his fists into Ultimate Humungousaur, creating more energy shockwaves with every impact.

"You are nothing but mongrel trash.. that must be crushed.." said the Highbreed. "You pathetic humans and your disgusting ideals.. believing yourselves to be the center of the universe, when in reality, it is the Highbreed that stand above you!! Unhindered, greater then any of you!! Our genes our pure, and yours full of mud!!"

"Oh yeah?" said Ultimate Humungousaur as he spit out some rubble. "Well say what you want about humans.. but if there's one thing I know about our 'flawed race'... it's that we're stubborn as hell!! RIGHT MIKOTO!?"

From where she sat on a ledge near the top of the ceiling, Mikoto flicked the coin that was on her thumb. "You bet your freaking aliens we're stubborn.."

The Railgun move streaked straight into the Highbreed's back and drilled him down into the ground..

The Highbreed staggered back to his feet, gasping as the molten coin pinged to the ground.. but before he could even recover, Ultimate Humungousaur rammed one powerful punch into the side of the alien's head.

"You see." said Ultimate Humungousaur. "The thing about us humans.. is that we stick together!! Through thick and thin! We've got each other's backs!! So go ahead, keep calling us inferior all ya like.. the more you underestimate us.. the more of an advantage we've got!!"

Ultimate Humungousaur turned both his fists into missle launchers and fired a barrage of unstable bone fragments that blew apart a large portion of the church, sending the Highbreed hurtling out of the building and into the streets.

Without wasting any time, Mikoto stomped the floor and a massive wave of iron sand tore out of the ground and smashed into the Highbreed.

A powerful energy shockwave blew the iron sand away and the Highbreed clenched his fists, his eyes blazing with fury. "On the contrary Tennyson, I feel I've overestimated the arrogance and trash that all of your kind seem to carry. All humans are nothing but a perversion of nature!!"

Mikoto shook her head. "You.. are just full of it.. doesn't he look that way Aiko?"

From out of the sky.. the helicopter flew down, with Aiko piloting it and Karin leaning out of the door.

"OH YEAH!!!" Karin grinned and a giant blast of flames exploded from her hand and created a ring of fire around the Highbreed.

"Impossible.." The Highbreed muttered. "I am Reinrassic the Third of the Highbreed!! I cannot lose to these... these.. MONGRELS!!!"

"Well believe it." said Ultimate Humungousaur. "Your first mistake was your arrogance. You were so confident in your superiority over us, you didn't think that we'd use those 4 hours you gave us to come up with a plan. I'm not even the ace in the hole here."

There was a sudden boom as Natalia launched herself out of the helicopter, her Saint Fist equipped. The boom was the result of the crater that ensued when she dropped her Fist to the ground.

"You are fighting me.." said Natalia.

"You're joking!!" said Reinrassic. "This puny girl!?"

"Her power allows her to be completely invincible against you as long as you aren't associated with the church." said Mikoto. "And though you may be allied with them to an extent.. it doesn't include you."