Feelings?

Chapter 3

~Feelings?~

Danny's P.O.V.

Her head softy layed on my shoulder. She lookes so beautiful when she sleeps. Wait what? I never used to think these things before. But I think I like her. No I dont. Wait yes I do. I dont even know. Paul had gone up to bed long ago so it was just us down here. I decided I was hungry so I slowly slid her off my shoulder and layed her down on the couch. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed pauls nutella and as I was going for a spoon I dropped the nutella on the floor.

"Shit".

For sure I just woke her up. I heard her padding into the kitchen. I looked at her rubbing her eyes and her crazy curly hair in different directions. Man she was cute. Wtf danny? Wow. I talk to myself to much.

"Im sorry I woke you up".

"You know what would make me feel better"?

"What" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"If we watch a movie and you share that nutella with me" she said smiling.

"Greatest idea ever". She giggled causing me to laugh. She picked up the nutella up off the floor and I got 2 spoons. We walked to the living-room where I guess we were going to sleep. I handed her the spoons as I went to the movie cabinet.

"Do you wanna watch surfs up"?

"Nah".

"Open season"?

"No".

"Mean girls"?

"Common danny we both know that you and I love that movie".

"Mean girls it is".

I put the movie in as I went and sat next to her on the couch. Why is my heart beating so fast? I didnt plan on making a move tonight. Not for a while. Maybe ever. She doesnt even like me like that. Crap. The nutella is on the other end of the couch. I have to reach over her to get. Why am I such a woosie? I leaned over her and to grab the nutella and for the split second my back touched her stomach I felt her muscles tighten. Wait does she like me? Probably not. It probably just suprised her.

"Sorry" I muttered and she giggled.

"Dont be".

I pressed play and opened the nutella a practically attacked it getting it all over my face. She looked at me and laughed. It sounded like heaven.

"Danny... You have a nutella mustache".

"Yea so? Why dont you have one?"

She took some nutella and put it on her face. I wish I could kiss the nutella off her face. Wait what? Danny stop being so sexual! Uggh! I reached for my phone.

"Wait I have to put this on twitter".

She leaned in putting up a "Peace" sign while I did my usual "im always sexy face". I snapped the picture and then looked at it as we both laughed.

Twitter: im hanging with one of my besties @ali_brooke! (: OMG NUTELLA MUSTACHES!

She got her phone and looked at what I tweeted and I watched her as she smiled to herself she replied to me.

@epdannyedge: we looked quite good with mustaches! :p @eppaulzimmer will be quite jelly ;)

I looked over at her realizing how dangerously close we were.

"He would be jealous wouldnt he"?

"Probably" she smiled.

As the movie started she rested her head on my shoulder. I slowly slid my arm around her waist. My head was screaming NO DANNY WHAT ARE YOU DOING ? AHHYYDSVVBGESS! But it felt right to me. I have officially died. She had layed her hand on my stomach. Trust me I have NO intention of moving it either. 3/4 of the way into the movie eyelids began to droop and I eventually slipped off to uncontiousness.

~*~*~*~

I jolted awake as I smelt food. Then the events of yesterday flooded into my mind and I looked over to see an empty couch and I frowned. I then heard laughter coming from the kitchen. I bolted to the kitchen but as I reached it I started acting casual. Be casual danny. Be casual.

"Goodmorning sweetcheeks" Ali smile as I chuckled. Sweetcheeks? What a great nickname.

"Goodmorning goober" she looked at me and laughed. Paul was making pancakes and he was actually a good cook. He was defiantely better than me. I burnt a hamburger once.

"Did you guys sleep well?" Paul asked as he stared at me and gave me the "tell me about it later" look.

" I did. It turns out that danny is quite comfy" she said smiling. Why am I blushing? Im supposed to make her do that!

"Your quite comfy as well" I said and winked at her. She blushed the color of a tomato. SCORE!!!

"Here danny. Nutellas in the cabinet" he passed me a plate of pancakes. I saw Ali rush out of the kitchen and come back in and toss me the nutella.

"Thanks".

Paul just gave me a quizzicle look.

It took us all under 5 minutes to eat all the pancakes. The thing about Ali I like is that she doesnt obsess over her weight and how much she eats.

"If its ok with you guys imma go home and get ready and then ill be back.. "?

"Oh um yea thats fine" I smiled.

I hope im not wasting my feelings on someone who will never like me back.

I hope you guys like it! Please vote! You can follow our EP fan account on twitter @ZimmysEdge! Also you can go follow my sister @desloves1D_ . I love you guys <3 thanks.