𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎.

❝ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴠᴇʀʏ ɪɴᴛɪᴍɪᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ, ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ

╰──➤ 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

Snap!

A pink sky, the result of the sun setting. Purple and pink colors swirled in the clouds as the light shined through, like glass. A giant tree stood in the foreground as a statue to represent some unknown emotion. Pink cherry blossoms drifted from the branches and into the wind. The photo slid out of the camera and you held onto it tightly with a small smile, feeling a gentle breeze sweep your hair to the side.

"Got it."

♕︎❯────「♕︎」────❮♕︎

"Shut up! You've already told me a thousand times, I don't need to hear it again!"

"Then why haven't you gotten your grades back up!? What is even going on with you this year?! You used to be a straight A student! Did you just decide that you don't have to try anymore!?"

"Will you leave me alone?!"

...

Ei sighed with frustration and shut her eyes, "You know what? Fine. I won't pester you anymore, but I'm not going to support you any further. No more money for college, no more gifts, and no more art classes."

...

"Kunikuzushi, do you understand me?"

"...I hate you."

She only stared down at her son with a firm gaze, seemingly unaffacted by his words. But inside, she felt herself crack the slightest bit. With no more words uttered, she turned around and stepped out of the room, not bothering to shut the door behind her. Scaramouche, seeing this, walked over and pushed the door shut.

He sighed and found himself lowering to the floor, sitting on his knees, "Damn it."

He glanced toward his wall, viewing the paintings of various landscapes hung up. Many of them included cherry blossom trees or maple leaves. There was only one picture that painted a person, and it was his mother. After staring with a hardened gaze for a while, he stood up and approached the work of art he created years ago. He tore the paper from the wall, not caring enough to remove the pins holding it up first. He looked down at the ripped photo of his caregiver before crumpling it and throwing it to the trash can.

No more art classes? Fine. He'd been losing inspiration anyway.

♕︎❯────「♕︎」────❮♕︎

"Sorry I'm late!" You exhaled, bowing to your teacher as the entire class looked to the front of the room with bored eyes. You could hear subtle whispers amongst the stares.