I got up and grabbed the things and entered my closet . Closed the door and stripped . I put on a white strapless bra with peach lace panties and put on the dress on top .

I then looked in the mirror and take off my earring and put on the hoops. And then sat down on the red velvet sofa and put on my heels . I looked at myself in the mirror.

I held my necklace and look at it .

" I miss him " I said and then I felt my eyes with some tears that were going to fall so I rolled my eyes to the back and took a deep breath.

"You can't cry . He wouldn't want you to" I said to myself and took another deep breath and closed my eyes.

' It's alright '

' We can do it '

' I can get through it '

I opened my eyes and looked at myself in the mirror and put on a smile . The smile I put on every day .

I opened the door of my closet and stepped out.

" Ahh my choice on you always suits " He said as he looks me up to down.

He signalled me to sit on the chair and I did . The makeup artist who was also my hair dresser came in .

" Hey y/n " She said.

" Hi Grace " I said and smiled .

" Okay so let's see " She said and stands behind me and look at me from the mirror

" Okay . How about this? Simple makeup and a high fancy ponytail ?" She said

" I don't give a shit! Do whatever you want to do " I said and closed my eyes.

I could feel her putting something on my face . Then she puts something under my eyelids . And then a brush which ran down my whole face . Then I could feel her put something on my eyelashes . Then on my eye lids . And then finally my lips .

I open my eyes to find that a natural pink blush on my cheeks , black eyeliner , mascara and pink gloss on lips...

I lean back on my seat and she starts combing my hair into a high ponytail . She left two strands of hair out and wrapped 2-3 strands of hair around the rubber band which tied my hair.

" I am not Ariana Grande!! " I said and she chuckled...

" You look good " She said and I looked at myself and nodded.

I got up and bowed to both of them "Thanks both of you . Even though I don't care but I appreciate your efforts" I said and they both chuckled.

" I don't know why you hate to go to your family dinners " Grace said

" I know right even I never got it " Seojun said

"Nothing I just get bored" I said

' Felix . He is the reason '

" Well anyways I will be going " I said and grabbed my phone and exited my room .

I walked down the stairs to find my dad and mom standing there . Mom fixing my dad's tie and dad putting a strand of her hair behind her ear...

I smiled while looking at them and then cleared my throat to catch their attention . And they flinch out of their little moment and look at me.

" I am ready to go " I said and smiled .

Both of them walked up to me and my mom and caressed my cheeks.

" You look beautiful " She said and I smiled

Mineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें