"Tonight is... for us!" 3

Start from the beginning

"That was badass." Sam chuckled out which made Demi smile,

"Got to be stern with them sometimes." Demi hummed out as the two girls glanced at one another with a smile on their faces.

*****

(After school)

"Sam?" Y/n whispered to her, Sam turned to her as the rest went ahead. "C—Can we talk?" She asked nervous to which Sam smiled at her for to try and comfort her, she nodded her head and moved in front of her waiting to hear what she had to say. "I—I'm just.... I'm just wondering if you wanted to talk...? A—About what happened up at—"

"Y/n, it's fine. I like you, you like me. Let's just make it official, okay?" Sam asked to which Y/n scoffed at and smiled, she nodded her head and Sam placed her hand on her cheek and placed her lips against hers softly, Y/n kissed her back and leaned forward as Sam leaned back but once they pulled away, they rested their foreheads against one another. Both of them smiling at one another.

"FINALLY!" Demi exclaimed as the boys squealed and the three of them all jumped around and squealed,

"WOO-HOO!" 

"THAT'S OUR GIRL!" Shawn exclaimed in the empty hallway,

"She's growing up so fast!" Corey expressed to the two and wiped away a fake tear, as Sam hid her head in Y/n's neck to hide her embarrassment, Y/n gave her friends the middle finger as she held Sam close.

"I've got you." Y/n breathed out softly to Sam which comforted her and made her smile; she took a sharp inhale and placed a kiss on her neck then her cheek.

*****

Y/n had set up a date by her gran's cabin and she was seated on the dock, there was Sam's favourite food there and she had her swimming costume underneath, she had called Sam and told her to wear a swimming costume and bring clothes to stay the night. Sam arrived and she smiled at the star lights that were on the trees around the dock. Y/n heard her footsteps and turned around, she smiled.

"Hi!" She exclaimed loudly as Sam was a distance away but she could see her blush,

"What's all this?" Sam asked with a wide smile on her face.

"I just... thought that I would do something... for us." Y/n expressed which made Sam smile, she stopped and looked around and saw the waterfall with a huge lake behind her and locked eyes with Y/n.

"All for me?" She asked with a wide smile plastered on her face which Y/n smiled at.

"Tonight is... for us!" Y/n exclaimed which made Sam laugh, "Only if you want too... though." Y/n chuckled out, Sam walked over to her and placed a hand on her lips,

"Of course, I want too." She said before she quickly pulled Y/n into a kiss, Y/n kissed her back with just as much power. The kiss being loving and amazing that the two girls felt like they were on an entire different planet and time had frozen just for the two.

*****

The girls had finished eating and decided that they'd go for a swim, Y/n took her shirt off and her jeans off, she glanced at Sam and smiled once she saw that Sam was simply admiring her.

"Like what you see?" Y/n teased which Sam rolled her eyes at,

"Always." She joked which Y/n chuckled at before she put her hand out.

"Mind if I help you?" Y/n asked to which Sam agreed too and took her hand, Y/n placed a delicate kiss on her hand before she moved behind her and began to undo the belt that was around her waist, she set it down and pulled her t-shirt out that was tucked it, she slowly pulled it off and once it was off, she moved closer and placed a kiss on her shoulder which Sam hummed at and leaned her body against Y/n's. Y/n placed delicate kisses from her shoulder to the nape of her neck, Sam moved an arm around her and pulled her closer, Y/n smiled and moved her hand down to her stomach, her finger-tips lightly grazing them hem of her shorts which Sam moaned at but then quickly covered her mouth out of embarrassment. Y/n stopped immediately and stared her down, her eyes slightly widened but with a teased smirk on her face. "Samantha... Fraser..." She quietly breathed out,

"Shut up. Oh, God. No. No, no." She whined out as she covered her entire face which Y/n giggled at.

"No, come on, turn around." Y/n hummed out as she hovered her lips over Sam's sweet spot, her finger-tips grazing her stomach, Sam continued to have her hands covering her face. Y/n moved in front of her and grasped one hand, slowly removing it from her face no matter how much Sam tried to fight back, Y/n managed to remove her hands from her face and smiled at her, Sam forced her eyes shut.

"You will never see my eyes again."

"But I love your eyes, your eyes are amazing." Y/n complimented to which Sam blushed at,

"Stop..." She breathed out,

"I'm not doing anything—"

"You are."

"What? What am I doing?" She questioned with a small smirk on her face to which Sam slowly opened her eyes to see her smirk,

"Your being mean." She sighed out to which Y/n traced her hand down and wrapped two fingers on both of her hands through belt loops and pulled her body closer, their stomachs touching against one another. Sam took a small inhale, the two staring into one another's eyes intently. 

"Can you tell me how I'm being mean?"

"Shut up." Sam complained to which Y/n giggled at, Sam rolled her eyes and pulled her into a kiss, Y/n kissed her back with just as much love; she picked her up and walked toward the edge, and Y/n pulled away from the kiss,

"Ready?" Y/n chuckled out, Sam held her close and Y/n helped her take her shorts off and quickly chucked them back before jumping into the lake. The two messing around for hours and hours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------