Chapter 36 Eye For An Eye (rewritten)

Start from the beginning

"No... I want to. I just don't want to do anything wrong," she whispered softly and wrapped her arms around herself, covering herself.

"Don't cover yourself." I put her hands on my chest, so they weren't covering her perky breasts.

"And I'll teach you. Besides, if you did anything "wrong" I wouldn't notice because I'm too fucking hard." Leah chuckled softly.

Cazzo, that made me even harder.

"Do you want me to help you, or are you going to be a good girl and do it yourself?" I smirked. She smiled cheekily; she pressed her lips together, then drew her lower lip between her teeth.

Fuuuuck.

She lifted herself up enough for my cock to be at her entrance. I gripped my cock and parted her folds with it, dragging slowly with my cock over her slit, up to her clit and then back down again. She was so wet for me, so much that her arousal glistened on my cock. Slowly she worked herself down my length, so slowly that I felt her walls widen, she was so damn tight.

"You're too big; I-I can't—" Her head fell backwards.

"Don't disappoint me, Olivia." She nodded.

"Good." That was my only warning before I took a grip around her waist and slammed all the way into her. She cried out, her head fell on my chest. I tipped her face upwards, so I could look at her. Tears were falling down her cheeks, I licked her tears away and kissed it better.

"I can feel you in my stomach... You're so deep," she whimpered.

You don't know how good you feel.

"Are you good?" I asked her, concerned if I had hurt her. She moaned and kissed me. I took that as a yes.

"What now?" She exhaled shakily.

"Go up and down." She slowly went all the way up and down.

"Good. Now roll your hips." She took her dark hair and brought it onto one of her shoulders while slowly rolling her hips.

She's so sexy.

"Fuck, you feel so good," I grunted.

Too good. Merda, I forgot the condom.

"You got to take a pill tomorrow," I exhaled, thrusting into her at a steady pace.

"Why?" she moaned as she continued to ride me.

"Because I can never fuck you with a condom on now that I've felt how it is to fuck you bare." My thumb circled her hardened nub while I was kissing and sucking her breasts.

"My turn," I growled before I swiftly flipped us around with me still inside her, putting her on her back. I took both her hands in my hand, put it above her head and slipped out of her, and slammed back in.

"Oh, God," she moaned loudly.

"God isn't the one fucking you right now. Say my name," I growled and slammed into her again.

"Anton," she moaned, arching her back.

I fucked her hard and for so long that I lost count of how many times she came on my cock.

___________

"No, stop!"

"Please."

"Mummy!"

Olivia was shaking in my arms; tears were running down her cheeks.

"Olivia, wake up." I shook her softly and kissed her head. Instead of waking up, more tears ran down her cheeks.