"I don't know" he answered.

I don't hate you aswell... she announced.

"Well i doubt that" he chuckled humourlessly.

Byeol blinked her eyes innocently looking at him with her doe eyes.
I tried to hate you but i can't. There is something about you that i just can't come to hate you. You are....she yawned again as her eyes closed, cutting off her mid sentence.

I don't hate you and i don't know
why? Why looking at you sleeping so peacefully makes my heart warm and what was the feeling i felt when i heard you were in an accident. Why was my heart feeling so heavy, so heavy with worry...What are you doing to me? he gently removed the stray hair off her face.

After some time the door burst open as the boys entered.

Byeol-

Shhh.. Yeonjun pointed at the sleeping Byeol as their eyes instantly softened looking at her.

Oh she is asleep... Namjoon looked at her adoringly as he sat beside her.

"Yoongi covered her with blanket properly before caressing her hair gently."

"She looks so adorable while sleeping" Jimin cooed as he gazed at her who was softly snoring.

"She always looks adorable we were just fools to never notice" Jin deadpanned.

"Yes we were fools to not have noticed the importance she held in our life until now" Hoseok smiled.

You really love her don't you? Yeonjun suddenly asked.

"We do" the boys answered instantly and one of their most honest answers.

How did you do it? How do you let go of your past?

"You just do... It's not easy but she helped us. And trust me it's a lot better. We actually feel happy" Jungkook said caressing Byeol's cheeks.

Yeonjun it's time... Let go... Jungkook told his friend as he just stood there.

Was he ready, he didn't know.....

So what happened? Who was it? Yeonjun changed the topic as the boys eyes hardened.

"Them" Namjoon gritted his teeth. Let's talk outside.. he looked at the sleeping Byeol as he gestured for everybody to follow him outside.

Byeol's eyes shot open as soon as she heard the door clicking. Infact she was awake since the beginning and she heard everything.

Even the boys confession and her heart was filled with warmth at them openly confessing about the fact they love her.

But something else was on her mind. Them? They mentioned them again.... Who is them? What are they hiding.

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎

Byeoliee wake up~

I don't want to~

"Sweetie you have to, you have to eat the medicines and then go for your daily check up" the voice cooed as Byeol shut her eyes closed, ignoring the voice.

Yoongi sighed. Byeoliee wake up~ he lightly caressed her head as she finally gave up, her eyes adjusting to the sunlight.

She drowsily looked at her seven brothers in front of her who were smiling at her.

"Hoseok smiled was the brightest as she instantly shut her eyes when she looked at him."

Huh? Why did you close your eyes when looking at me? Hoseok tilted his head.

"Because Hoseok Hyung you are too bright,it hurts my eyes" she joked making the other's laugh.

"Ok our Jokester, now get up. Your doctor will be arriving soon" Taehyung helped her to sit up and talk of the devil, soon the doctor came in.

Good morning Byeol~ She smiled at her.

"Good morning Miss Noh" she greeted the beautiful woman in front of her.

"Alright are you have to get ready for your checkup" she said as Jungkook instantly came beside her.

Yoongi brought the wheel chair as Jungkook very gently picked her up and making her sit on the wheelchair.

Careful Kook! Jimin looked at them worriedly.

Are you comfortable Byeol? Namjoon asked kneeling in front of her.

She nodded. I am fine.

"They wheeled her away to the examination room as the boys were made to wait outside due to obvious reasons."

They all paced outside the room catching the attention of the others but they didn't gave a fuck, all they cared was their sister who was inside.

She will be fine right? Nothing will be wrong right? Jungkook rambled bouncing his legs.

She will be... Yoongi bit his nails nervously.

"After an hour the door finally opened as they were met with a very grim looking Byeol."

They gulped seeing her expression.

Is everything alright? They looked at the female doctor who shrugged.

"You should ask Byeol" she pointed at the maknae.

Byeol everything alright? Why do you look so sad?....Jimin worriedly stared at her.

Hyung....she choked as everybody held their breath waiting for her to continue.

I...i won't...i won't ever be able to walk again.